Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

oh god dammit

I need an excuse to play that like I need a hole in the head

why do you need a hole in your head?

2 Likes

it’s for putting food and water in.

it’s pretty weird that we put that stuff in our head first tho’

1 Like

Oddworld is literally free so those who haven’t played it really need to

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/oddworld/

The Flame in the Flood, which is quite pretty and about which I dimly recall reading good things, is free on Humble ‘while supplies last.’

2 Likes

It is pretty but it’s one of these boring crafting survival things that are stale as hell now

GMG has the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection for $30 (25% off) with Ultra Street Fighter IV as a preorder bonus.

1 Like

Some good PS4 games are cheap this weekend:

Journey
Nex Machina
Titanfall 2
Soma
Inside
etc.

1 Like

@shrug how was yarnson the game?

It’s very cute and charming even if it pushes the whimsy a little too hard.

A little sluggish, a little sketchy around the corners with the hit detection for a physics platformer deal? Puzzley bits are ok little speed bumps.

I found it worth it as someone v. charmed by yarn son but wouldn’t recommend if you’re just looking for a mechanically satisfying platformer or anything.

just a general tip that if you already have amazon prime signing up for twitch prime gives you free games every month if you don’t mind having their browser on your desktop

Some limited time E3 deals.

Quake Champions is currently free and if you register it with your account you can keep it.

For Honor Starter Edition is doing the same thing. It’s free, and if it register it to your account you can keep it permanently.
https://store.ubi.com/us/for-honor--starter-edition/5aa103940c8ee48384878ab2.html?ncid=2057-4315---1-intlnk-37-55-DM_FHONOR_BRAND_BN--17-2--0516-4----FH_WC___DM_FHONOR_BRAND_BN_ID31427

2 Likes

There’s a big Best of E3 sale on PS4 and Vita with the highlights being significant savings on DBFZ, Tekken 7, and Nioh.

Layer of Fear is free right now on Steam. It’s a decent P.T. clone.

It’s probably the best PT clone imo

@Felix

Good news!

1 Like

ehh that looks pretty comparable to the UHD50

same chip and everything I bet

anything that drives them down closer to $1000 makes me happy though

Gog.com is having a sale nd if you spend $5 you get sunless sea for free. Spend $20 and get Rime for free.

1 Like

The FF15 “Royal Edition” or whatever they’re calling it is $25 on Xbox One and PS4 right now, which is a good enough deal that I bought it almost immediately upon seeing it in the Xbox store, figuring “hey, it’s the same price as the season pass, but it contains the season pass AND a ton of other stuff! cool!”

Then an hour later I realized I had bought the base game on PS4, not Xbox, and panicked, before checking the list of included items and seeing that it includes the base game as well! Here I’d thought it was an “upgrade”.

So the base game + season pass + multiplayer expansion + a bunch of other junk for… the exact same price as the season pass alone, which is NOT on sale. What

2 Likes

Also Forza Horizon 2 is $4.99 right now

1 Like