Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

bloodborne and nier are an absolute given

1 Like

Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- is $7.12 on Amazon right now.

For <$10 more you can get Rev2…

This is 100% where I’m at. I actually own a ton of stuff I want to play and have no business acquiring more

If you’re only going to play one you should play the first Nier tho

3 Likes

The latest Deus Ex is below 10 euros/dollars. Might be worth if it you are the type of person who will probably play this game at some point anyway because you can’t help it.

Be sure to check the Deus Ex bundle too – if you own the previous games, it’ll be cheaper to buy that than the Digital Deluxe Shitty DLC For Completionists Edition.

Amazon is offering $5 off any $20+ book again this year. The code is GIFTBOOK17

3 Likes

Sanctum 2 is free. Highly recommend this one; it has online multiplayer coop and you get a steam key!

1 Like

Blargh, Nier Automata sold out at Best Buy and Fry’s only has in-store pick-up for it (no Fry’s nearby). Anyone know of any other sites selling Nier on PS4 for $25?

(Wait, wtf? Now it’s back in stock?)

(FUUUUCK, sold out again as I was checking out)

Finally!

If you’re trying to jump on Nier via BestBuy, just keep refreshing your cart/the product page. It’s going in and out of stock like crazy.

Amazon is randomly showing it as $24.99 with Prime, but when I click on it, it says the shipping is like, $5, so I don’t know what the deal is. I can’t find the $24.99 w/ Prime anywhere.

1 Like

pretend I posted a bunch of all caps nonsense about being angry about not getting Soldam for 15 bucks at Best Buy before I found out it’s on the eShop for 10 bucks

I still want a physical copy so I can hoard it like a dragon with gold

1 Like

if this is cheap enough for everyone who was holding out, it’s really very beautifully written:

2 Likes

Soldam is balls and the Switch making it something people want to talk about it driving me fucking insane.

yes, it has balls

I actually like Soldam and played the arcade version in Mame first. I’m in there for crazy 4-color ball puzzle action

I’m also still amazed Best Buy fucking sold out of it, do these people even know what Rod Land is

ALSO SOLDAM IS CUTE AND HAS ROCKING RODLAND ARRANGEMENTS

I CAN’T WAIT FOR PENGUIN WARS TO COME OUT NEXT YEAR WITH THE RACIST KOALA WEARING A CHIEFTAIN’S HEAD DRESS

DQVIII for 3DS is $20 right now at Best Buy.

2016salewut

Is anybody here playing Friday the 13th? I’m considering this if there’s anybody to play with.

(Also, why is it saying 2016?)

hey so game by friends is on sale. it received a big user friendliness patch and is effectively ‘finished’ now.

i will plug this for them at every turn because they’re good people making good things

1 Like

Some good PSN store deals:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-TGA2017SALEG/1

• Doom $15
  • Prey $20
  • FF15 $20
  • Hellblade $22 (I will probably get this one.)
  • Nioh $20 (Not as excited about this one after learning that you can’t summon until beating a level alone, presumably including the boss.)
  • Inside $10 (This game is excellent.)
  • Rez $18 (No need to comment on this one.)

Dark Souls 2 Design Works just dropped to what I think is its lowest historical price by a large margin. Not sure how long it will last.

If only the Bloodborne art book were hardcover like the Souls ones.