Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

PS+ is proving time and time again I really need to stop buying games because everything on that list belongs to me except JC3 (and that obscure PS3 game).

KiD is really boring.

1 Like

wild guns is Ā£7.74 on eu psn until the 16th

Deadlight: Directorā€™s Cut is free over at GOG for the next couple days

Dang Ol Grandpa 1-2 Reloaded is 20 bucks on PSN and I had a real good time witht hat game. If you can organize concurrent playthroughs with friends even better.

I recently beat it, it took me about 5 hours and is worth your time in my opinion. I wouldnā€™t call it boring but it is quite melancholy at times. In my head canon, it serves as the come down to the high that was No More Heroes. You can essentially beat the game with two buttons and the system requires you to mash faster than any other hack n slash, which often leaves you somewhat physically exhausted after you clear out large rooms of enemies. If it was any longer than 5 hours, I wouldnā€™t recommend it, but the game is chill and self-aware and is just about as long as it needs to be to leave an impression. I realize im in the minority here but this game is just real sad to me somehow, and i like a good sad time sometimes.

I listen to the loading screen music often, it really conveys the mood of the game

2 Likes

Steins;Gate is 7 dollars this weekend on PSN attention @shrug @Father.Torque @Felix

1 Like

Iā€™ll see you at the flagpole at 3

1 Like

HYDRO THUNDER HURRICANE free with Gold on Xbox this month! Forza 5 too. Thatā€™s the first two weeks. The other two weeks are Oxenfree and Battlefield 3 if those are more your jam.

1 Like

psychonauts is free on the humble bundle store for a limited time

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/psychonauts

$20 for 50 games at itch.io, with proceeds going to hurricane relief.

Notable games include Strawberry Cubes, Magic Wand, and Death Ray Manta. There are probably other good ones, but I am not familiar with a lot of them.

50% off until 1st oct

2 Likes

Abeā€™s Oddysee is free on GOG for the next two days.

1 Like

real life steal:

flea market, inside glass case, a Super Nintendo for sale bundled with one game. couldnā€™t see the price.

most of the time itā€™s Madden 94 or Family Feud or whatever

this one happened to have Dracula X taped to it. pulled it out hoping for like $50 but it was $90. would have been a silly price normally, but this oneā€¦ consider my money taken.

2 Likes

make sure itā€™s real!

I will be sure to do that! Though it was in nearly perfect condition, Iā€™d be surprised if someone at that janky flea market came up with a bootlegged Dracula X

Outlast (with expansion) is free for the next day or so.

(I have never played Outlast.)

1 Like

The best way to experience Outlast is probably to just listen to Noah Gervais talk about it.

Mildly spicy take.

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is like, $5 on Steam right now. Iā€™ve never played it, but it looked kind of fun when I saw people play it. I guess Iā€™ll finally check this out.

1 Like

Sleeping Dogs is not Great but it is Cuba Approved

1 Like