Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

those are fighting words.

1 Like

willing to get this just so i can play the dang witness and finally read through it’s thread here and get it off my unread list

1 Like

ya this is what i meant by earlier post, i haven’t played it yet because >jonathan blow >$40

1 Like

if ya wanna scrutinize landscapes for the pareidolic outlines of dicks, all you gotta do is read some freud

5 Likes

best buy has Fire Emblem Conquest (the hard one) for $20 (and you can then buy the other paths for $20 each as DLC) and Bravely Second for $20. I didn’t buy either because I hated the Awakening demo and I am playing FE Heroes mobile and I haven’t tried either of the bravely demos yet and my backlog is hueg.

SPOILERS

1 Like

pft, like I need to do some fancy book readin’ to see cocks in topography

2 Likes

Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby are $19.99 on Amazon. They won’t be cheaper than this ever.

Crazy NA PSN sale where most games that were in the consideration for game of the year are up to 70%. Notable titles include: Titanfall 2, Overwatch, MGSV, Rez Infinite, Dishonored 2, Doom, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, GG Xrd Revelator, and Destiny the Collection

1 Like

lmao i ordered emerald on GBA for $40. no regrets though.

Also, very good deals (at least with Plus) on The Witness, Inside, and The Talos Principle, all of which I’d recommend.

It’s been almost a year since I got my PS4, and my Plus subscription is about to run out. Hopefully there will be a discount on it at some point. Though I may not really need it anymore after the final Dark Souls 3 DLC.

Maybe I should finally try Darkest Dungeon.

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/834061372044484608

that do it for ya

1 Like

buncha Atlus games on sale on NA 3DS eShop. SMT4 $15 SMT4A $40 Stella Glow $30. EO4 is $20 which doesn’t seem that great but I still want it. Persona Q $30 heard bad things.

Shovel Knight is on sale for both PC and PS4 (and perhaps elsewhere?) for $10 for the next day and a half. I mention it as the cost of the “full” game is gonna jump an extra $10 in the near future so… might be the right time to buy for those who have been on the fence.

2 Likes

?

They’ve added so much free DLC that they warned ahead of time that they were going to raise the price.

Later in 2017 the following will release (names TBD):

Shovel Knight: King Knight’s Campaign – A crazy campaign with the gilded goob himself!

Shovel Knight: Battle Mode – Duel with up to 4 players as your favorite heroic or villainous knight! (3DS/Vita not included)

Why is this happening? Well, we hope providing less expensive standalone versions will provide better entry points for different types of players! Also, players can more easily grab an adventure (or Battle Mode) on another platform!

All owners of Shovel Knight on all platforms will automatically own Shovel Knight:Treasure Trove instead and will continue to get each of the planned free campaigns and features via updates. It will work exactly like how Shovel Knight was updated to include its first campaign addition, Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows. Don’t worry!

In the spring, we will be raising the price of Shovel Knight. If you haven’t picked up Shovel Knight yet and want all the content included within Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, buy it now before the price increases this Spring! Or pick a selection of the standalone versions for a cheaper price!

Don’t forget King Knight’s very own campaign and the 4-player Battle Mode are still on the horizon for 2017. As described above, they will become available as standalone games on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC/Mac/Linux, and Nintendo Switch and will also be delivered as FREE updates on ALL platforms to Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove. Look forward to more news on these in the future!

Might be PAL-ZONE only, but some Sega stuff’s on sale on the 3DS E-Shop. I think it’s just the 3-D remake games, Hatsune Miku, Super Monkey Ball, and maybe one or two others.

devil survivor overclocked is $10 on NA eshop

Mentioned this in The Witness topic, but for those who don’t go there:

Newegg has an 8GB RX480 for $180 after $30 MIR and it comes with DOOM

The card is pretty solid for 1080p - this is a good deal

1 Like