Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

Diablo 3 is on sale on Battle.net for $20 with the expansion

after playing countless hours of garbage rpgmaker eroge i have a strange affection for that default battle music

2 Likes

you should make an axe thread sometime

2 Likes

i think that would be an overshare tbh

fair enough

new humble bundle is double plus good https://www.humblebundle.com/overwhelmingly-positive-bundle

but the creed bundle didnā€™t expand!

Undertale is at what I think is its all-time lowest price on Steam.

Thatā€™s the same price it was during the last sale, but yep!

That there new Humble Bundle is worth chipping in a buck for the first tier for Shantae and the Pirateā€™s Curse because man is that a good game

also pony island

Iā€™m in it for Day of the Tentacle

Iā€™ve played 30 minutes of Shantae now and I donā€™t think itā€™s a good game.

The platforming and movement feel stiff, the combat is bad, the level design is boring, and the booby anime aesthetic isnā€™t helping anything.

And for some reason the game is making me backtrack through levels Iā€™ve already beaten?

Pony Island is neat for what it is.

WayForward has always been semi-crippled; I was shocked that the guys who left to make Shovel Knight turned out to be able to pull off what WayForward always wanted to, and immediately.

2 Likes

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve been playing that Shantae game on my 3DS and I just had to fuckinā€™ giveā€™ upā€™ at a point.

Was there a problem with that Day of the Tentacle remake/remaster/rething? I seem to remember such rumblings.

I actually started the Day of the Tentacle remake earlier today as it is a PS+ game this month.

To answer your questionā€¦ no clue. It always crashed on the intro when I had the original on CD. I do like that you can switch back to the classic look.

I think the only gripe was that some people didnā€™t like the new look? I wish it had a built-in hint system, but other than that itā€™s a good remaster i think