Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

Diamond Edition means all the expansion packs

You could take a character through Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark to hit epic levels and make some pretty hilariously broken shit. The base campaign is… Okay.

I played a lot of it a long time ago, but I always hated not having direct control of my henchman. It’s not the greatest game ever but if you like messing around with dnd rules it has its charms. For free, why not?

Ultra bonus points if enough people get it and we play stupid community modules together

3 Likes

There are also plenty of actually good community modules

3 Likes

And now another Playstation Store Sale, this one is a holiday themed one
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/holiday-sale-week-1/cid=STORE-MSF77008-HOLISALE16LP

Amplitude, Catlateral Damage, Vermintide, A Boy and His Blob, some old CoD games, Dishonered, Crypt of the Nercrodancer and Yakuza 5 are all on sale among other STEALS

Benjamin Rivers’, alumni of Insert Credit and The Gamer’s Quarter, game Alone with You is 50% off

1 Like

Lowest price I’ve seen on Dariusburst and Axiom Verge, too. I already played the latter on PC, but I am tempted to get Dariusburst. I kind of have too many games piled up right now, though.

Didn’t we have a giveaways thread once? If anyone wants a copy of How to Survive, PM me and it’s yours.

On a related note (hello fellow Indivisible supporter?), I have a Steam code for Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons for the first responder. Please just reply here in the thread so I don’t get a bunch of hopeful inquiries that I then have to disappoint.

PSN sale. Consensus on Earth Defense Force 4.1 for PS4 is thumbs-up, right? I know the series is an SB favorite but I’ve never gotten around to it.

1 Like

oh god am I going to have to buy edf twice

1 Like

Never heard anything bad about the PS4 version, and it’s the best EDF (I’ve only actually played 2, IA, and 4.1…).

:thumbsup:

Stephen’s Sausage Roll seems to be on sale for the first time ever, at the Humble Store

1 Like

Lots of yall have been getting a ps4 and complaining about the price of plus.

Hey y’all remember when I posted about the free* Lost Odyssey with t-shirt and Microsoft was like “jk sorry”?

You can get it now.

Please understand.

1 Like

Free game with purchase of shirt?

Looks like it is just totally free. Like I “bought” it just now.

Yeah, previously it was free with free shirt, now it’s just straight up free.

Playstation Store has good deals on some PS4 games this week, such as Just Cause 3 and Geometry Wars 3.

I picked up Steamworld Heist and I’m considering Hyper Light Drifter or Darkest Dungeon.

I’d recommend Hyper Light Drifter.

HLD is good! But I’d honestly recommend JC3 over it

And regarding Just Cause 3, the DLC for that game is very good. The mech alone is one of my favorite things in the game. I’d recommend going for that version.