Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

Well, it’s a month since I last got to say this, so I’ll get back to my dark task:

Buy Cactus

Seven-fiddy on the Steam sale

If you didn’t get this from that Humble Bundle, you fucked up

Go buy it and plug your controller doo-dads in and shoot some fucking robots with your friends and full chain every level

It is S+ good

1 Like

i wanna try it again when the steam contorller gets in, you know to make my plays more depressing.

One slight trim: you can save the Blackwell Epiphany for a later sale as the bundle has the first four games and should give you an idea if you actually like them. I don’t know that Blackwell series gets the steepest discounts every single sale but I’ve seen them at this price a few times already.

yeah but where FROM

All the stuff I’d recommend is on my super secret steam curator page. Quite a fair amount of the stuff is really well discounted right now.

I didn’t run into any issues with it. It’s worst offense was keeping the keyboard prompts when you have a controller plugged in.

Hey, you can get Hitman 1-6 if you buy them as the base + season pass for $16.34 + tax. Not quite $15, but it’s much less than the $30 on Steam.

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/add-ons/hitman-intro-pack/128553
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/dlc/hitman-upgrade-pack/128559

I guess I have to buy darius during this. I’d feel pretty bad if I didn’t.

1 Like

steeeeeeeeeeam

I should add that I played SR2 back when it first came out on PC and that most issues it had have probably been smoothed out by the ravages of time

I still think it’s a game you should play because doodoo truck

1 Like

Oh yeah, it got a Linux port out of the blue a couple months back!

That “A Good Bundle” thing that Itch.io did added some more games, including Roguelight and Nuclear Throne so this turned out to be an incredible purchase for me

This is an amazing deal and has less than 24 hours remaining.

does it have steam keys, or just PC play?

i dont think there’s steam keys but you can launch through the itch client

hmm… well thanks for answering!

A few of the games have steam keys, and they’re trying to get more right now

a bit late? but whatever, I tried Rougelight, cool game, but if they’re gonna give you limited arrows/light and thins on the ground can just kill you… you need something. idk .

PSN is having a two-day sale on some PS4 games, such as

• Abzu - $13.99
  • Firewatch - $13.99
  • Inside - $13.99
  • Life is Strange Complete Season - $9.99
  • Oxenfree - $13.99
  • Oxenfree Bundle Game + Dynamic Theme - $15.39 (It’s a good theme.)
  • Rez Infinite - $23.99
  • The Witness - $23.99

I have all of the above except Firewatch and The Witness, and I will probably go ahead and get The Witness.

1 Like

Neverwinter Nights (Diamond edition??) is free on GOG.

1 Like