stay tuned for a new twine release from yours truly

you’re not wrong. thanks!

made this edit and a couple more tiny continuity changes, ty for the suggestion

2 Likes

as a professional assurer of quality, i approve this product for release

4 Likes

Thanks to letting my Gamer Sense take over I managed to move the boat on my third attempt and felt a lot of satisfaction, then as I was looking at the final image I felt a surprising pang of wistfulness

Good experience

1 Like

thanks! I always surprise myself when writing in my intentionally demented, emotionally-stunted-male register by being able to access actual tenderness relatively easily – I guess it follows that a character who seems to have almost no ability to regulate their mood whatsoever would be equally given to positive feelings, but it still never seems like it’s going to work until it does.

3 Likes

made the defector newsletter, I think that is about as high as I ever aimed

17 Likes

I’m going to play this today after thinking about it every day and excitedly telling my girlfriend about it (she also thought it’s brilliant)

I know there’s not going to be a sound clip of the line “trouble in the Suez” from We Didn’t Start The Fire and I can’t tell you how much I wish I’m wrong

1 Like

i did not have ‘dakota wife guy turn’ on my 2021 bingo card but i’m not mad about it

4 Likes

wish I had what they have

1 Like

I am spreading the good word about this game in the duckfeed.tv slack, i thought you should know @Felix

aw thank you

I do not know what that is but much obliged

2 Likes

i also described selectbutton as “a legion of shitposters” which i don’t think is inaccurate

2 Likes

honestly i wish i had the rhetorical power of your average shitposter. but i’ll take it

5 Likes

I’m definitely a spamposter when I get excited over stuff and that must be a form of shitposting in itself

I played this again today after sending it to coworkers and I think it’s probably the funniest thing I’ve ever done

5 Likes

making plans

I was thinking he could like, poison George HW Bush before his meeting with the Japanese prime minister, briefly possess Obama like in the buddy cop movie Heart Condition starring Denzel Washington and Bob Hoskins…

5 Likes

the Michael Dukakis tank photo op would be the one sincere piece of advice he ever offers and its failure will harden his heart

2 Likes

he would find genuine kinship with Richard Nixon, both of them cautiously repeating six-word sentences about hating communists back and forth to one another until they feel a burgeoning intimacy they dare not name

this chapter will be written like a romance between Alan Partridge and Hank Kingsley

2 Likes

– is Haldeman listening?

– George, well, you know, he’s always… oh, God.

1 Like