stay tuned for a new twine release from yours truly

35 Likes

oh my

1 Like

The best kind of ripped from the headlines

Congratulations, you have won my Best Thing I’ve Seen All Day Award

It’s magnificent, I love it

1 Like

The win condition should involve escaping the public eye and being allowed to return to eternal slumber before being cancelled for your various crimes against humanity

7 Likes

daa19f67f8a5b9e467f76b50fe5a0e15

2 Likes

:dansemacabre:

Look I’m always going to go Herzog-path (I’d be surprised if the other two didn’t just loop you back there).

One man, even that man, isn’t enough for this job. This calls for a Supreme Logistics Team of Rivals including Herbert Hoover, Sun Tzu and MacGyver

1 Like

Add in Brunelleschi for his role in this Great Moment in Logistics

3 Likes

https://axfelix.github.io/kinski.html

congratulations, you have been selected to beta test my game

10 Likes

Werner good

I wish I could remember more of Cobra Verde for route a but it might be for the best because Aguirre is funnier

only good things can happen if you can get this face into the game

2 Likes

Aguirre is still my favorite Herzog because it manages such a great mixture of grim, sublime, and hilarity.

3 Likes

it’s perfect in every way. my only advice is to add this image:

to the page where yul brynner tries to seduce him

3 Likes

Solid storytelling

My suggested addition is to claim or tease somehow that there exists a good ending

there is a good ending!!

you’ll know you’re about to get it when you sit on your own balls

the walkthrough to get it is bomb first, then call werner, then do not opt to relax, then defy god

6 Likes

this is my GOTY nfl

i was gonna type ngl there but i think the typo also works

2 Likes

thank you, I don’t normally write 4000 words in one day but I had a burst of inspiration around 11am this morning and didn’t have too much else going on

6 Likes

Incredible.

1 Like

i can’t stop thinking about this (thos beans)

2 Likes

You say this took you a day to create, but really the work shows the efforts and experiences of a lifetime.

7 Likes