sports game save files (METAL VIJAY RISING: REVENGEANCE)

Vijay part 1 contd

having been dropped from the Tamil Nadu team, continuing with my County cricket debut for Middlesex. when we left off: had just taken 3 wickets in the 1st innings and was batting on a decent score in 2nd innings.

only because I save scummed after each time I got out stupidly, mind you. just wanted to get a bit more time at the crease to practice… my save, my rules!!!

i do reach my 50, learning along the way that I really can’t time spin bowling at all.

must have savescummed 5 or 6 times to the same bowler in the same over, just trying to get a decent shot off… eventually I decided “you know what, I’ll block.” and that, my friends, is wisdom.

eventually allowed myself to get out after going for a risky single. but Vijay did the badge proud. 77(136)

Coming up to bowl in their second innings, keeping things tidy, seeing a decent partnership and this batsman is about to get his 50… I thought “we’d better get him out quick…”

https://i.imgur.com/1YuBuFx.mp4

bang!!! bowled him first ball of the over, out on 49

TN’s not-so-favorite son Veerapandian Vijay: 1-7 (6 ov.)

unfortunately, us being an all rounder, we barely got our bowling feet wet and then our captain ignored us for the rest of the match while brave England captain Joe Root smashed a century. Lose by one wicket, that’s what you get! Give me the ball next time!!!

Player of the Match is a small consolation prize

8 Likes