Anarchy in the Splatlands (the thread formerly known as The Splatoon 2 Thread)

Is the splatfest only for today? If so I will probably miss out again :confused:

yeah hey i’ve got three people for splatfest over here, somebody pm me if you wanna get in plz

you have to mention your team

are you jizz blastin’ or blood slingin’

blood!!

also loose instead of part of a threesome now

why didn’t I bring my switch to LA for this splatfest :frowning:

I’m on team Mayo. Managed to get a few rounds in last night when I found I could just use my phone as a hotspot to get around my broken internet. Connection isn’t much better though and I probably just helped my team lose due to leaving them with 3 players all the time.

Tried again this morning and got banned in the last five minutes of the splatfest

finally got level 23 last night so now I’m messing around with the mini splatling and being a jerk with tenta missile spam

this looks very not fresh but it works like a charm and I can’t wait for the shellfish so I can fuck with gear that looks good

1 Like

dear team ketchup

TEAM MAYO MOTHERFUCKERS

2 Likes

Playing against Team Ketchup is like cleaning up a murder scene.

got a switch to play this game and was not disappointed

even picked the winner in the first splatfest! even with the jp 56/44 vote split, it took some time to find matches occasionally. i can’t imagine what it was like to pick ketchup in the usa

1 Like

ok are we gonna put together a league crew or what

i really want to try it but most of my meatworld dudes are falling off p hard

I picked ketchup and had a decent time of it when against mayo degenerates. I had a lot of mirror matches but when up against mayo my team came out ahead most of the time.

Yeah let’s do it. I’m only B- in Splat Zones so far, but I should be there in the other modes soon. My roommates are SO STUBBORN about playing ranked! THey just bitch about how they don’t understand how the modes work and how they don’t like deranking. Like, they’ve probably played twice as many hours as me in Splatoon 1 and 2 combined yet don’t know the details of the win condition in rainmaker. It’s infuriating :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve got another friend who is League-ready tho, so it shouldn’t be hard to get 4.

1 Like

actually i’ve got another dude sometimes too

also hey you only need b- in one game type to get into any in league

Splat2n’s Single Player finale didn’t feel as satisfying as the final boss in the first.

Dark Callie was a pretty cool look but such a bummer it was “brainwashing” and not a real heel phase or whatever you call that in idol speak. Remix was pretty cool though.

Agreed. The first game’s final boss was fantastic, doing the “boss is also a level u gotta go through” thing that was also in Mario 3D Land and World. This one was just an arena boss, though I enjoyed the dramatic finale. It was especially disappointing after the other bosses were all way better than the first game!

On the other hand, the last wold had some magnificent levels. The last non-arena one (were u use a roller and there’s lots of rolly ball enemies) was really tough for me too

I think it would’ve been more interesting if they had Callie and Marie having a sing off just like in Macross or other idol shows to maybe sort out any hard feelings they might have over the final Splatfest in the previous game. Would’ve been much more dramatic.

how did this Worst Images thread post get in here

it was too important