Sonic Mania

6 Likes

Wow!

robotnik is wearing the pajamas from the “man of the year” short from sonic jam which is the most absurdly deep cut

Untitled-1 hqdefault

17 Likes
10 Likes

holy shit the daytona hornet driving it’s own kart fighter’s megamix style is next level

this is honestly the pinnacle of the doom engine

8 Likes

this game is amazing

buttnik1

16 Likes

yet another thing I love about this game that I just discovered is that their desktop website is the most endearingly ancient thing and their mobile website is like, normal and modern using some turnkey stylesheet

1 Like
2 Likes

Tee Lopes & Jun Senoue team up for an epic take on “Big Arms”, the final boss of Sonic 3, in this extended, powered-up version of the original Sonic Mania Adventures mix.This is our first of five special remixes from Sonic Mania Adventures, so stay tuned for more coming soon!

2 Likes

This is a snippet of a race on a public server joined by some of our development staff. Online replays are a feature coming to the game in the future, allowing you to save matches for later viewing. No longer will you be caught thinking, “I wish I was recording that sick play!” You’ll also be able to view the race from other racers’ viewpoints, with up to four views visible at once. While online replays are a ways out from being ready for public use, the game remains in active development.

This video also shows off some HUD changes made in 1.0.2 that have not been shown off on our YouTube channel yet. Mainly, the minimap is now shown in all splitscreen modes.

1 Like
3 Likes

Get it before it gets taken down.

6 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

http://sonic3air.org/

2 Likes

1 Like

For the first time since 1992, the mysterious CD surfing Sonic tech demo is now available!

This is a tech demo was presented at SCES 1992 and was created by the Sega Multimedia Studio, a then newly formed developer within Sega of America for creating high budget games for the Sega CD. This demo was created to showcase the capabilities of the upcoming Sega CD which was set to be released later that year in the fall. The demo is notorious for being misidentified as an upcoming Sonic game for the Sega CD (either as an original game titled “Super Sonic” or sequences for a presumed port of Sonic the Hedgehog 2, which was also presented for the first time at SCES 1992). The demo features various sequences that test some of the hardware capabilities of the Sega CD, such as full motion video, sprite rotation, and Redbook audio.

To find out more about this prototype, check out the article.

5 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes