SNExploration 33 voting!!! Wait, what's a snexploration

It’s been more than a month since the last podcast, and even longer since the last vote wow!!! Demon’s Crest is about to drop, so here’s the poll for the…well actually not the next episode but whatever. Get excited!!!

https://twitter.com/snexploration/status/1069412863276662785

Vote early, vote often. Here are your three choices:

Arcade’s Greatest Hits - The Atari Collection 1

Midway Presents Arcade’s Greatest Hits: The Atari Collection 1 is a compilation that features six Atari arcade games. Each game has its own sub-set of options that allows players to adjust the difficulty, the number of starting lives, the amount of points required to earn extra lives, etc…

The game followed 1995/6’s Williams Arcade’s Greatest Hits and was followed by many more Arcade’s Greatest Hits compilations, many of which were headlined by Midway.

The games included in The Atari Collection 1 are:

Asteroids
Battlezone
Centipede
Missile Command
Super Breakout
Tempest

Super Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium 2

Super Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium 2 (“Super Ultimate Excitement Stadium 2”) is a baseball sim from Now Production and Taito and the second Super Famicom game in their Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium series. The game is a little more cartoonish and Arcade-like than its rivals, with everything moving along at a brisk pace.

The game also includes a number of Japanese professional teams. It would be the last game in this series. Like its predecessor, it never saw a release outside of Japan.

Wizardry I-II-III - Story of Llylgamyn

Wizardry I-II-III: Story of Llylgamyn is a compilation of first-person RPGs for the Super Famicom. The compilation includes graphical remasters of Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord, Wizardry II: The Knight of Diamonds and Wizardry III: Legacy of Llylgamyn, the first three games of Sir-Tech’s WizardryCRPG series. The player can import their winning characters from game to game.

The game originally came with English and Japanese language options, even though the game was never released outside of Japan. The English language option doesn’t translate everything, however, and so a localization patch from the Aeon Genesis translation group was released to translate all the remaining miscellaneous menus. The game itself was only made available through the Nintendo Power cart-writing service.

2 Likes

Oh and Demon’s Crest is out nowwwwww

3 Likes

wizardryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

I forgot that this trainwreck of a poll was going to happen

1 Like

Yeah wizardry!

I don’t have a twitter so I can’t vote there but

WIZARDRY

I’ve never played a wizardry but I always wanted to and so it’s perfect! I want to hear about wizardry!

:mage::woman_mage:
:woman_mage::mage:
:mage::woman_mage:

2 Likes

I can’t believe I’m going to have to learn how to play fucking wizardry.

4 Likes

I’m so excited to play wizardry with all of you, my friends. Let us adventure together into the dungeons of Lil’ Gamin’

I think i’m Going to build a party based on what I think a good party should be and then cheat and look up builds after I get TPK’d in the first encounter

wizardry

usually when I remember going on for a while it seems shorter on the recording but this time

this time that interminable ramble at the end

wow shrug

wow

just cool it man

1 Like

That was my favorite part

It was long but

Very informative

Is it something about ancient or medieval warfare

Where can I lodge complaints re: minor inaccuracies on shrug’s rant on ancient or medieval warfare

No telling, guess you’ll just have to listen like everyone else