Simple 2000 Series Vol. 81- The King of Fighters XV

At long last!

Ouch.

I will buy it still, because I waited too long for this game and I’ve barely bought game stuff this year. But ouch nonetheless. At least I hope they include some soundratck with the deluxe edition.

1 Like

Does this mean they don’t release the DLC at all, or that it’s sold separately?

It’s listed in the Steam page, so it’s there. Just not free.

1 Like

me vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

Between this and the first Maximum Impact, who the heck decided that Athena’s '98 costume, out of all her costumes, was the one worth revisiting? Is it just because it’s from '98? Because seriously, on its own merits, the best thing one can say is that it’s not one of the terrible ones.

2000 all the way.

4 Likes

Nobuyuki Kuroki making Jack renders with his spare time. I would be all in for a Mr. Big/Jack Turner/John Crawley team.

Looks like they are going to try again with an MMO. This time for mobile.

If I recall, there were at least two attempts before to do an online KOF MMO-like game. One also called King of Fighters World (?) and Another called The King of Fighters Online that looks like this…

I remember reading about that Korean KOF MMO on old insert credit. Good times.

1 Like

Answer is practically Oswald

https://clips.twitch.tv/majinobama/healthymeerkatpetezaroll

Oh no what have they done to her outfit?! :frowning:

Also, no one has posted in this thread but Yamazaki and Whip have also been anounced as DLC characters

and rock howard has been leaked

doesn’t canon mean anything to these people?

The shark has been jumped. They did open the doors for this to happen with the time travel elements that have been present in both XIV and the Ash saga, though still disappointing. I would have preferred time travel leading to an ADK team of Fuuma, Ryoko & Bobby or something equally crazy.

I mean, MotW took place around the same time as KoFXI. Or would have, if it were in the same continuity.

1 Like

i was joking, the whole plot of king of fighters xiv is an excuse for them to bring in characters without regard to continuity, especially since ash is alive in some of the endings

My personal head canon is that Ash’s time mess just bumped Rock up an age group or two along with any other shifts. How many in game years has it been since KoF 01/02? Rock was the kid win posing with Terry in those games right?

in xiv it’s been multiple years since the last kof tournament, as antonov held it to bring prestige back to the fighting world, after lots of low-brow tournaments had taken its place.

but all/most of the characters are still the same age because

in the late 90s, kyo aged a couple of years to get him out of high school, but his team mate and best friend shingo didn’t, because shingo had a female fanbase irl that wanted him kept in uniform

No Shingo, the dream is death.

1 Like