SWORDS....SAMURAI SWOOOORDS! In The Select Button Anime Club Gay Watch! 5/21 at 9PM EST!

ok then, i’ll do the usual live action preshow, and after weeks of it languishing in my google drive, i’ll put up wanna-be’s too

did 2017 kill what anime remains or with stan in japan are we on semi-holiday?

tonight we’ll be watching at least akihabara@deep episode 8, hikari sentai maskman episode 10, sukeban deka ii episode 25 and strange dawn episode 2. and i’m sure people will have other stuff to watch too

all starting at 11:30pm GMT

I don’t know about you fine upstanding peoples, but I’m starting 2018 on the right foot with good pre-dark cartoons and something so god awful, so vile, so anime that staying for After Dark may actually be hazardous to your physical, mental and spiritual health

consider that a warning

But seriously, we need to add the Badlands opening sequence as the official video lead-in to Anime@dark

come and watch! https://synchtu.be/r/sbanimeclub

Dagnabbit Imma be late (like 10:30 EST) to this for a couple months. Ah well, primed for the After Dark :smiling_imp:

@HOBO when you get back, you need to watch and clip large parts of the English dub of Assemble Insert. You’ll know the parts.

Also we’re never letting bov queue titles ever again

when u log onto anime club late:

charome_2018-01-02_21-29-13

5 Likes

what did bov show?

Some terrible and over animated pervert anime that we literally deleted after two minutes

bakabt is currently freeleech, so is there anything i should get?

Do you already have mellowlink because if not, grab that

1 Like

I already uploaded all of Mellowlink but they’re old tips so if the VQ looks great I’d suggest grabbing it

Unfortunately Mellowlink suffers from lost masters, so I think LD rips are as good as it’s ever going to get.

Apparently that was wrong, or they dug them up later, because they did a definitely better than LD-quality DVD release a few years ago.

So how/when are we going to watch Devilman Crybaby.

2 Likes

but tulpa did stop it