SWORDS....SAMURAI SWOOOORDS! In The Select Button Anime Club Gay Watch! 5/21 at 9PM EST!

cyber formula gpx lived on after the end of its tv show in oav form, lasting so long i’m pretty sure it has videogames from the famicom right up to the ps2

half of those are in the planning doc! Sports night is one of the most over-stuffed nights the planning doc has ever had!

1 Like

TOMORROW

8PM EST

WE ALL GONNA DO SOME FUCKIN’ JOCK JAMS.

(Make sure to hit play and listen to this song as you read this post.))

KINNIKUMAN!
AIM FOR THE ACE!
SPACE ADVENTURE COBRA!
CAPTAIN TSUBASA!
DASH KAPPEI!
THE PRINCE OF TENNIS FAN DUB!

PLUS A SLEW OF BUMPERS CURATED BY YOURS TRULY: STAN “BACHELOR” HANSEN. SORRY GUYS THINK THIS MIGHT BE BACHELOR NIGHT PT. 2 HOPE YOU WEREN’T PLANNING ANYTHING FANCY.

Also maybe Ping-Pong is in there somewhere?

And for anime@dark we have some stuff for the real sickies. THAT’S RIGHT. I’m talking about NON-ANIME! Talking REAL LIFE VIOLENCE!

FRYE VS TAKAYAMA, THE MOST ANIME MMA FIGHT OF ALL TIMES!
AND MICHINOKU PRO’S GREAT SPACE WAR VOL. 10!!

Still not convinced this is going to be a top tier night? Think you might just skip out? Please, do me one favor: watch this brief clip of the Prince of Tennis fan dub’s opening.

Do not chicken out! Log on to https://synchtu.be/r/sbanimeclub tomorrow at 8PM EST and CHEER. ON. ANIME.

1 Like

vlcsnap-2017-12-12-19h57m23s431

Don’t let me down. I’ve had a terrible day! Please log on to https://synchtu.be/r/sbanimeclub right now. Watch Sports Anime, and all these bumpers I made, and curated, and put so much work into. I did it for you! I did it…for Anime Club!

tfw senpai noticed u

tfw senpai dissed u

9 Likes

any word on getting Wanna Be’s

wann-be’s is sitting comfortably in my google drive right now

I can’t help but notice no one has discussed a theme for this week’s anime club

that’s okay. why? because…

FUCK YOU IT’S CHRISTMAS*

(*or other religious holiday you observe/holiday you celebrate/general winter season merriment/just come watch some cartoons you jerk)

I’m showing some good/awful Christmas-themed filler along with some Christmas-time cartoons and a completely unrelated cartoon series because it’s a special secret Christmas present from me to you (note:the series is actually good)

so shove some goddamn festive spirit into your stocking, grab a cup of cocoa and watch FUCK YOU IT’S CHRISTMAS this week

It’s Christmas! You should be with your family: The Select Button Anime Club! If you aren’t here WE MISS YOU AND WANT YOU TO JOIN US. We even got you a special gift…anime!

So please log on to the Wired…and be merry!

https://synchtu.be/r/sbanimeclub

1 Like

freespiritedmangpose

1 Like

gall force is no longer the worst show!

1 Like

oh god you’re following through with that lil scumbag

my New Year’s resolution for 2018 is to find a show worse than The Great Passage

I’m setting my bar low

it’s not a show, but i’ve always heard bad things about this
images

i loved the great passage

though maybe difficult material to power through in a single night!

2 Likes

The great passage was excellent. We didn’t finish but it was well worth how much we watched

I refuse to watch or inflict Odin on anyone else

The only Odin we need is the ending title sequence.

is anime club on tonight?

no idea

we could at least watch the rest of BGC if nothing else is on the docket