SB 64 part IV: diamond is not crash (voting ends october 17!)

SUPER MARIO 64
vs.
IKARUGA
I’m not really into mario too much but shoot-them-ups are the lowest form of videogame

DARK SOULS
vs.
FINAL FANTASY VI
abstain

PORTAL
vs.
ICO
Portal is a full throttle caliber perfect adventure game, not too many of those and it’s probably even better now removed from the time when every nerd was beating every joke in the game to death

KANE & LYNCH 2: DOG DAYS
vs.
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: LINK’S AWAKENING

blue lives don’t matter

SONIC ADVENTURE
vs.
SKY ODYSSEY
I have no clue, do enough people really like sonic adventure that much in 2020

DOOM / DOOM II
vs.
OUTRUN
if doom gets the advantage of representing both doom 1 with it’s perfect episode 1 and doom 2 with the double barrel shotgun I don’t know how you can’t pick it

NIER
vs.
DONKEY KONG '94
I’m not sure nier is really grabbing me yet but any mention of donkey kong makes me think of donkey kong country, a game that as far as repulsive looking videogames go is up there with maabus for me. I do not like this donkey kong creature

CHRONO TRIGGER
vs.
BUBBLE BOBBLE
I’m going with the grand adventure across time over the puzzle game

DRAGON’S DOGMA
vs.
UMIHARA KAWASE
I don’t know, dragon’s dogma sure looks boring in pictures but umihara kawase doesn’t really look like anything I’d like

SUPER MARIO BROS. 3
vs.
GUNSTAR HEROES
I’m not really into mario too much but shoot-them-ups are the lowest form of videogame

QUAKE
vs.
STREETS OF RAGE 2
streets of rage 3 is the more interesting one and I have a lot of fond memories of quake team fortress. and I just really like how quake looks

7 Likes