Rust: Human Indecency Simulator

anyone got this game in the new humble bundle? i’m playing with my brother right now. it seems… disturbing

in a good way?

anyway we should get together and form a gang and bust some heads, eh? embrace the dark side

1 Like

I remember playing this game with some friends a few years back when it was real on the cheap. It’s quite a bit of fun if you get it to work, just roaming around with your friends and engaging in gang warfare out in the wastes where naked, bald men roam free

Also it’s very important that the gang have a cultish reverence for sardines
never eat sardines, but save them from the clutches of the blasphemers

1 Like

just had a wonderful time until some custard pie with a longsword (?) offed me unceremoniously

also fuck bears

oh god i remember bears
are they still an unholy red color? because thats part of the nightmare for me still

just got this, would love to be a naked person dying in the woods with some of y’all any time

1 Like

Definitely down to play.

Last time I played with SB buds I put a stone wall in a terrible place, but this time I actually know what I’m doing.

ill omen for sbcon

3 Likes

Yeah, I picked this up a while back hoping for a horrifying lord of the flies social experiment. I never got around to playing it because the election ended up fulfilling that, but maybe now is the time.

Should we just join the server you’re already on @meauxdal ?

If people are on at the same time first off you can make us sleeping bags and we can warp straight to the base.

@FrequentPilgrim and i were playing on something called Rustafied.com - Small, iirc
not sure, though. i died and i’m game to play anywhere. lots of servers just wiped for the update, so, you know

fresh meat

A guy tried to raid us, but he just got trapped inside and kept asking us to open the door for him. It was great.

Yeah that was effing incredible. I think he wants to be a youtube star. He was very…talkative

Welp, my video card is finally fixed if anyone wants to play this again. I feel that the momentum may be lost.

1 Like

I’ve seen Pilgrim still playing. I’m not doing much during America-hours this weekend…

Down anytime
Meauxdal on steam.