Robot: You have 20 seconds to comply ("AI")

Ask it to turn The Most Gorgeous Situation in Korea into a text adventure imho

1 Like
5 Likes

making an ai bro shit and piss himself by picking up a pencil and drawing something

7 Likes

using GPT4 to make prompts, the snake eating it’s own tail

3 Likes

Can I get a work from Stalin?

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to know how Stalin had all those pox scars from his face removed in the famous ‘young stalin’ photo. What was the actual process of photo manipulation like in the 1930s?

I remember they usually directly draw on the film, and other methods include clip and stitch, sometimes they use substitute take pictures in studio and clip again. The most famous one is ‘The Soviet flag over the Reichstag’, Yevgeny Khaldei perfectly all the skills in that photo, both staged and doctored, he find a group of soliders reproduce the scene with many angles, add smoke from other photo, in the end, censorship department draw skins color for covering the watches on solider.

4 Likes

In Defense of God Hand and Killer7: Embracing Flaws in New Games Journalism

As someone who considers themselves a fan of unconventional games, I find myself constantly defending two titles that often receive critical backlash: God Hand and Killer7. While these games are not without their flaws, I believe that they offer a unique and refreshing take on the medium of videogames. In the spirit of New Games Journalism, I want to argue that we should embrace these flaws and see them as part of the experience, rather than as detractors.

Let’s start with God Hand, a game that is notorious for its difficulty and occasionally frustrating mechanics. While some critics might see this as a flaw, I believe that it is precisely what makes God Hand so memorable. This game forces you to adapt and improve your skills, which creates a sense of satisfaction that few other games can match. Yes, it’s frustrating when you die over and over again, but that frustration is part of the journey. It’s what makes it so rewarding when you finally overcome a particularly challenging enemy or boss.

Killer7, on the other hand, is often criticized for its confusing storyline and non-linear narrative. However, I would argue that this is precisely what makes it such a unique and intriguing game. The story is intentionally convoluted, requiring you to piece together the pieces as you progress through the game. It’s like a puzzle that you have to solve, and the reward for doing so is a deep and thought-provoking experience that sticks with you long after you’ve finished playing.

In both cases, the flaws that are often criticized are actually part of what makes these games so special. They challenge us to think differently about what videogames can be, and they push us out of our comfort zones. As fans of New Games Journalism, we should embrace these unconventional titles and celebrate the fact that they are willing to take risks and defy expectations.

In conclusion, I believe that God Hand and Killer7 are two games that are unfairly criticized for their flaws. Rather than seeing these flaws as detractors, we should embrace them as part of the experience. These games are not perfect, but that’s precisely what makes them so memorable and worthwhile. As fans of New Games Journalism, let’s celebrate these unconventional titles and continue to push the boundaries of what videogames can be.

6 Likes

1 Like
3 Likes

they must have thought people were more likely to get mad at them for not citing their sources than for using an llm to generate a letter of condolence. how many people do i know who are secretly this kind of person.

also lol that the national review managed to segue from this topic into just asking questions about whether the 2020 election was stolen from trump

1 Like

sorry for this one, wasn’t paying enough attention to where i was linking

2 Likes

still much less distressing than accidentally scrolling down too far after clicking a link to twitter!

5 Likes

human handmade game $89.9
included ai generated game $39.9

1 Like

4 Likes