Quick Questions XIV: A Question Reasked (Part 1)

damn, discord fetching tweets was handy
because i blocked twitter.com at the router level a few days back but also crave the hottest gaming news!!!

3 Likes

i have an idea for a novelty twitter account and need to figure out how to automatically generate video content from a small pool of music content and images. anyone know?

please if you post a twitter link can you summarize it/repost the picture etc i have looked at twitter in the past week more than i have in the past few months bc of blank links, especially because everything on Twitter is police brutality right now it sucks to click blindly. I’m sorry if this is whiny

5 Likes

maybe it would be good to sticky why this is happening & what we should do to work around it somewhere so folks are aware? it sounds like we’re kind of stuck with it until twitter gets their shit together

2 Likes

is pinning different than stickied? anyway i pinned a topic to the KOP board

i made it no replies bc of how much everyone likes to talk i dont want it to get buried

Could add to that sticky that if you’re linking to a twitter video you can relatively easily embed it right here instead.

• Copy a link to the tweet with the video
  • Paste it in a video downloader site like http://twittervideodownloader.com/
  • There will be options to download the video in different qualities at the bottom
  • Instead of downloading the video though just right-click/tap hold on the button and copy the link to the video
  • Paste this link here (might need to remove some parts from the end so the links end in a file type like .mp4) and then the video will embed automatically and play

4 Likes

Is Ni No Kuni 2 good?

i have not played it, but i was curious about it and i believe the consensus is ‘battle system improved over the first ni no kuni, plot is so batshit insane that it defies belief’

3 Likes

Yeah if you do nothing else, watch the first cutscene of that game, because it does not impact anything in the game whatsoever and thus rules.

4 Likes

I enjoyed my time with it. It’s basically everything u_u said, but also relatively short and easy and overstuffed with superfluous extra systems. It feels like they ran out of development time and had to cut a lot of content. The plot gets more insane as it goes

1 Like

My PS3’s bluray drive isn’t broken, but sometimes rejects discs when I pop them in or when starting up, but doesn’t fully eject them. Usually if I just hit eject and then pop them back in they work. But I’m worried this is a sign things are gonna break.

Refurbished consoles are going for like $100-$120 right now. Would it be smartest to pick one of those up soon? Does anyone have a sense if prices on PS3s are going to continue to drop or start to rise again? Or should I try to replace my drive?

Quick question is the Bluepoint Demons Souls game really ugly or am I just paranoid?

6 Likes

it’s very ugly

6 Likes

ooof

(demon’s souls remaster comparison)

1 Like

Maybe the best we can hope for is that those are just shots of a new CG intro movie or that we can somehow switch back to the old art, but not holding my breath.

1 Like

it looks kind of like Elder Scrolls Online: Demon’s Souls

Demon’s Scrolls? Elder Souls Online?

2 Likes

Whoa those are pretty harsh words. At least I can tell what game it is when I look at it.

1 Like

Infinity Blade Souls

2 Likes

Souls of Warcraft

1 Like

hrrrrm

2 Likes