Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

also the only thing more repulsive and depressing than the idea of a 9 year old having favourite youtubers who they keep up with is the idea of not wanting a kid to raise themselves on the weirdest subcultures they can find, and actively working against it

believing that a lot of your generation’s formative experiences which were then the subject of moral panic are only now actually maladaptive is basically as traumatic as being aware of your own mortality

4 Likes

Seems like a really great way to get punched imho

3 Likes

Was at the petting zoo last week and a kid walked up to me and said, ‘My sister wants a pet goat.’ I replied, ‘Do you not want a pet goat, then?’ but he got shooed away before I got an answer :frowning:

1 Like

My favorite Minecraft story is playing with my not-yet-employed just-graduated-grad-school friend obsessed over Minecraft… He wanted to light his vertical tunnel abode with a glass lava tube… I thought I would fill in the lava tube and accidentally lava fucked his whole house.

That’s when we stopped playing Minecraft together

2 Likes

Am I a bad person for thinking Black Ops 4’s Blackout mode is probably the first battle royale thing that looks good enough that I’d want to play it

1 Like

My favorite Minecraft memory was the time the guy who made Eversion organized a bunch of us to build an exquisite corpse tower. On that same server, the guy who made I Wanna Be The Guy also built an entire airborne archipelago riddled with tiny houses and secret pathways to reach bridges and ladders across the gaps.

4 Likes

Have a PC monitor that does 1200x1920 aka sick 5/8 vertical action. Please let me know what TATE games there are in 2018. Thanks.

This is actually the most terrifying thing in your whole post

Nah, helicopter parents are physical cowards

1 Like

I asked this not too long ago in the shmups thread and people pushed me in this direction: https://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60868

Last I checked, it wasn’t updated since the start of the year though, but it is a good starting point

1 Like

have they revealed all the caw races they’re having in soul calibur 6? i’ve heard about humans, lizards, robots, skellingtons, and mummies, but what else?

i guess undead is likely. elves and dwarves and stuff like that don’t seem like they’d fit.
some kind of demon race? whatever astaroth is meant to be?

apparently there’s going to be 16 of them?

ROBOTS

ROBOTS!

well, “automatons”, but those are just robots but ye olde, right?

1 Like

so i watched an obnoxious yourtub video and here is the list

human
outcast
lizard
mummy
lost soul (winged)
automaton
shapeshifter
colossus
malfested
malfested (mutated)
malfested (fully transformed)
revenant
darksider
lost soul (horned)
malefic
hidden village clan

automatons seem to be more like grey-skinned androids than the karakuri-style characters i was hoping for. don’t know what malfic or maleformed are. i guess outcasts are kemonomimi? revenants are skellingtons, lost souls are demonds

1 Like

i think malfested are soul edge possessed

Is Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition any good?

the razer deathadder (lol) i replaced my dead 16 year old msie3 with has shat itself after 18 months, what’s a good mouse of a similar size that isn’t going to fall apart so quickly

Another Intellimouse? They’re on Newegg Marketplace (I got mine from Corn Electronics there) and Ebay for ~$30. No idea on the long term reliability, but out of the box it felt like an Intellimouse.

I’m a fan of Logitech mice. Highly durable + lowest click-latency in the game.

2 Likes

Zowie EC1-A

Basically the best mouse

Similar internals to an msie3