Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

Which game do you associate HEAVENLY STAR with?

• Lumines
  • No More Heroes

0 voters

(I voted NMH but if there were justice in this world itd be Lumines)

i associate it with that really awful rez sequel from 2009 or so

1 Like

Aw, you can’t edit a poll after five minutes without a moderator lol

Apparently even mods can’t

This poll feature seems half-assed!

22 posts were split to a new topic: Put Some Ikaruga On (unusual scripts)

What if a Pokemon game was written by Yuji Horii? Wouldn’t it be better, or would the kids stop buying it?

how much does yuji horii actually work on modern DQ? it’s not like there haven’t been dragon quest monsters games…

pokemon’s got a little horii spirit sprinkled in there as it is, anyway

can you board zeppelins in battlefield 1

he’s got a writer credit and designer credit on every main series DQ game until DQX, and DQX he still has a ‘General Director’ credit

So I’m pretty sure he still comes up with scenarios for them.

I’d love for a Pokemon with good writing

anyone getting titanfall 2?

I’m interested, but if I do get it I’ll have to get it for PS4 because my PC is bad

I will get Titanfall 2!

…from my local Redbox because I don’t have Full Game money right now, and I will play through the supposedly awesome campaign and then fuck off back to Overwatch.

yeah let me know about that campaign if you would

Brock is playing it and says he likes it.

I’m planning on picking it up next week maybe. The beta really sold me on the joy of movement in that game. Probably on PS4.

https://tcrf.net/Kingdom_Hearts_Re:Chain_of_Memories

Anybody with some Japanese knowledge able to glean any information from the “Robot Control” screenshots at the bottom? I assume it’s for manipulating enemies in battle, or maybe making demos, but I really have no idea and would like to know.

Looks like it’s a bunch of settings for controlling the player character via AI. Probably for automating certain tests?

The text is really weird but it spends a lot of time talking about probability settings and how you shouldn’t set them to a value over 1000.

1 Like

Anyone with a buddy and 2 PC compatible dual analog controllers and some time? We are looking for some playtesters for Combat Jr. If you playtest and send your thoughts back we’d be super stoked and we’ll prob throw you a key for the final game. Cheers cheers cheers

1 Like