Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

MV has no size limits, stuff just might act a little funky if it’s bigger. I think there are even some scripts to modify sprites and tile sizes out there to!

what size are the sprites in phantasy star 3 and 4? i don’t know how much better for you tall skiny adults is compared to short fat children, though

I haven’t really kept up with machine learning dream upscaling, apparently this is an example of a strong application?

from previous

Any other video examples that show this happening more clearly from SD to HD level (older camera recordings maybe)?

why are SMT’s music fetishes cheesy 80’s rock and dadjazz songs when conceptually it sounds more like kmfdm and current 93 or something, is there a juxtaposition thing i’m missing

Pretty much Meguro being a major jazz fusion n class kid, getting his start and breaks within a series that lends itself to urban industrial soundscapes.

Anyone played Deep Strange Journey much to compare with original? Still the most brutal post 2000 MegaTen experience imo, don’t mind a heavier animu gloss long as the core Schwarzwelt still rules.

I’ve yet to play a MegaTen game I’ve enjoyed thoroughly more than SJ, and that goes for its soundtrack

I enjoyed the Strange Journey remake a whole lot!

The original story and music are intact, grandeur and all, the womb of grief is a fine new nightmare giant impossible dungeon (with a very good name) and the quality of life improvements are wonderful. In battle you get to see your team’s full designs on the lower screen!

It’s a remake so there are invariably a few questionable decisions that cheapen the atmosphere a little bit (Zeus design, non-bleak new endings) but I would never go back to the original game

Play on hard for the game to maintain its edge despite the new dungeon

Can anyone think of any reason why they’d want to connect PS3 online in 2019? With Demon’s Souls now gone I’m struggling. Any game that did neat online things besides direct multiplayer?

to keep making trial PS+ accounts on JPSN and keep playing all the PSOne games they give away with it

They don’t anymore.

And they are ending vita/ps3 plus just like us.

I mean there are still mid-profile vita releases but whatever.

I don’t remember when I made that one JPSN account but I got like, 20 PSOne games and also PCE Valis

I don’t want to live in a world where my old and busted console cannot summon bad games that feature panties with every jump

i assume ymer is asking because permanently taking a ps3 offline means you can hack it without worry, and a hacked ps3 can deliver even more old bad panty games

Oh one month it was 200 games it was nuts.

Sure would be cool if they were like “hey you own these games now okay bye.”

How is Death by Degrees reallly

netflix

and there’s that unofficial demon’s server right?

gonna be the jerk that says that in the year of someone 2019 you should grab a netflix/streaming device that’s futureproof for 4k/HDR but then again I’m the asshole who’s yelling until he is red in the face that Amazon’s web player doesn’t support surround audio which is a shame because it works perfectly fine at 24hz and

Luigi.

It’s always Luigi.

Anno Luigiis