PokéSouls II: Kali got her shit together

Played some tonight and y’all these Pokémon get fucken wild

2 Likes

There will probably be a new update tomorrow! Wrapping up the art for it, finished up all the new splash art for our Pokémon today. We will see after this gym, but I might implement some more rules onto this thing to toughen it up a bit more, who knows!

3 Likes

keeping the dream alive

Been off the button for a hot minute mostly cause of post-grad depression but I do plan to come back to this fear not

3 Likes

So I’m working on some redesigns and re-examining how to change the format of this to work with where my life is currently at but here’s a sneak peek into BBP’s evolutionary line, cause the update will feature them! They will look different though

Also I’ll start showing up elsewhere soon enough but I’ve got a hot few thousand too many unread posts at the moment lol

6 Likes

Also it was so incredibly fucking unlikely that Beedrill would end up with their normal typing (in reverse order which I mean, no mechanical difference but there’s a difference in flavor there) I’m in awe

Hell yeah! That rocks so much, only making it my wallpaper is not enough

1 Like

Oh also I somehow didn’t mention even though I said it in my brain this arts from 3 months ago when I was planning to do this update originally, which is the reason I’m gonna redesign these spooky bugs

2 Likes