methods of input (Part 1)

I like that one.

But I don’t like that the SNES and SF variants’ face-button colour schemes are off.

I think the gameboy variant without the handles is the best looking of their dual analog pads. The handles do add an odd character to the thing with the otherwise mostly unchanged SFC flat front. I like that the GB dual analog doesn’t have the grey circle in the button area, which I thought kinda jumped out at a feller once extended to fit in the increased size.

I slathered a bunch of stuff in hydrogen peroxide hair bleach gel stuff and then set it outside in the front yard to gently roast under the sun in a disposable brazing pan with a clear lid

it worked

3 Likes

That /:/:NEW logo so good

6 Likes

oh! my pc engine controller uses that exact shell, but the cable has another controller port partway down (since the pce only has one built in)

praise be to old ass hori, hallowed be thy name, amen :pray:

4 Likes

5 Likes

!!!
Are these the Retrobit collab, or is that something different?

They are the Retrobit controllers. Haven’t seen any photos of the dual analog Saturn, yet. Seems like they’ve ditched the IR-Wireless-derived Saturn design.

Also, was a little unclear to me at first but the non-USB/Bluetooth labeled models on the sell sheet are for the actual consoles.

what i’d really love most is a usb saturn pad with one little extra button for taking screenshots via joy2key while playing emulators

1 Like

get a foot pedal

I really hope Retrobit stepped it up for these, because their controllers are usually garbage.

I got an ergonomic design style vertical mouse after seeing the doc but it is a rough adjustment for games - it makes you use your forearm and shoulder to move, but that means you have to make much larger movements. I’m curious to see if I can adjust but it’s definitely better for my particular wrist pain, and still better than using a pad for first person games.

It’s also made by Sanwa, but I’m not sure if it’s that Sanwa.

3 Likes

Looks nice! Bummer there’s not a lefty model. I also use a vertical mouse most of the time, but I use a regular mouse for games.

My current project is modding an Evoluent vertical mouse with a sensor from a Logitech G Pro mouse, since the old G Pros are selling cheaply and used left-handed Evoluent mice are ~$20 on eBay right now (if you don’t mind having to sand off the surface layer due to baked on office and hand crud).

this is a good reminder that I should be using my trackball when I’m not busy bring bad at games

3 Likes

Your adversaries barely stand a chance. With its sleek lines and high-level functionality, the Nostromo n45 GamePad offers a sharp contrast between form and function: it gives your hands a comfortable, ergonomic fit while you trash the opposition. The n45 includes Nostromo Array Software that lets you create and save profiles for use with specific games. With an Action Stabilizer Bar for steadier play and more balanced positioning for better reaction time, Nostromo lets you put precision engineering in your arsenal.

It’s so huge. My huge orange boy.

2 Likes

Not a controller but is a PVM:

You can power it off camcorder batteries.

3 Likes

Stabilizers! Presumably not for air resistance.

For resting on your gut?

1 Like