Mega Drive Most Wanted

Gain Ground owns.

Silpheed really interesting to put this against Star Wars Arcade (a bad game) and Shadow Squadron (a good game) for 32X. All 3 games have comparable graphics but the 32X ones are rending in real time. I do not like the angles on Silpheed and it never clicked what was the trajectory of anything.

Desert Strike: i lost points for not killing runaway soldiers fearful of my death machine. This has a lot more cutscens than I expected it to. Playing with save states is more fun than without because the game is frequently monotonous unless you are playing dangerously then you might just die in a second. It took me 2 hours to beat the first stage and the second was pretty similar. Feel like I’ll fire up the sequels sometime. Not like, fun but compelling. You rescue so many MIAs…

Splaterhouse 2 wow this second stage is kind of bullshit.

The Ooze is the only game with Sega Technical Instiute title card? Maybe! Like a lot of the STI games you feel them trying really hard but not being particularly gifted at anything and then you end up with whatever this game is. It always sticks in my mind with Poulterguy for some reason. I bet Poulterguy has some fun in it.

Ristar a lot to like in this game but just walking sucks.

Alien Soldier I don’t think anyone actually likes AS so much as fears and respects it. It is one of the most hardcore games ever made and will destroy you with a glance. I’ve seen one man enjoy Alien Soldier and he was not exactly a good person.

Oops I put the Genesis Mini 2 away tonight (to concentrate on other video games) before i could play Ranger X on it. That’s okay. I theoriically Own that game.

8 Likes