Max Payne / Alan Wake / Quantum Break / Control

Zacharah Trench!

August 27th.

3 Likes
4 Likes

The movement in this reminds me of Lawbreakers, which is probably not a comparison they would like. I mean it sorta looks cool?

I haven’t gotten the point of what Remedy made post the Max Payne series though, so I don’t know

This game seems like it’s Dead Space 4 so I’ll probably play it at some point

Yeah 100% play.

I need to get Quantum Break one of these days…

1 Like

why isnt death rally in the thread title, that game rocked

1 Like

Hell yes.

During Reboot Develop Blue 2019, we revealed that Control’s score will be created by the award-winning composer Martin Stig Andersen (INSIDE, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus) and BAFTA-nominated composer Petri Alanko (Alan Wake, Quantum Break).

I never knew Inside and Wolf2 had the same composer. I’ll have to compare those two soundtracks now

For The New Colossus, he mostly did the stuff for Venus.

1 Like

1 Like

can’t wait to play the ps6pro port

Remedy records 2.5 million euros of one-time royalty income from previously released games

For its first half-year period of 2019, Remedy Entertainment Plc records approximately 2.5 million euros of royalties from previously released games as one-time income. The royalties are paid to Remedy during the second half-year period of 2019. In relation to this, the publishing rights of Alan Wake games are reverted to Remedy.

This one-time income does not significantly affect Remedy’s full year result, because as previously reported, the Company continues to invest in developing new games, the success of which have a greater impact on the Company’s full year revenue and result.

Remedy Entertainment Plc
Board of Directors

1 Like

oh fuck yes we might actually get alan wake 2 now