Max Payne / Alan Wake / Quantum Break / Control

YES.

I wrote a Shadowrun short story for English class in middle school and of course I didn’t say it was based on anything and my teacher thought I was SO CREATIVE.

3 Likes

I ripped off Mario RPG for a storybook in the third grade

took all the plot beats and characters but made the Mario property unrecognizable

after going back to max payne 1 and 2 this game just doesn’t really measure up for me anymore. Yet I’d agree with what people have said of 3…

That’s just how good 1 and 2 are.

I really wish 3 was just DRINKING SAD GUN MAN 1 and I wouldn’t try to tie them together in my head. Though the multi is sweet.

Mona Sax invented the “soon” meme

4 Likes

I loaded up PS3 Max Payne Multiplayer and the remembered why i never played it. There is no way to mute other players and had to deal with baby noises (it is always baby noises) and a little dog barking the whole match. It had been so long since I dealt with something like this It took me a minute to realize where the sound was coming from. So Max Payne 3 Multiplayer on PS3 still gets a zero even if I could find an active game in 2018.

1 Like

i always had fun on PC but ya it’s on rockstars thing which is a horrible pain that doesn’t work. Shame the online interface murders such a great game.

http://www.controlgame.com/

Her gun breathes

Looks like they took Quantum Breaks shiz and made a GAME.

finally my experience is being represented in a vidcon

I wonder if address unknown got a limited series event revival

1 Like

It’ll be interesting to see what a supposedly nonlinear sandbox thing will be like from remedy, whose every game has been about a character realizing they’re at the mercy of a predetermined narrative they’re unable to change

5 Likes

I’m expecting Alan Wake style openness informed by more urban level design considerations.

Although what I’m really hoping for is something like Resident Evil’s mansion but on a grander scale.

1 Like

1 Like

6 Likes

His voice always completely sends me for a loop

I love hearing Finnish accents so much

tbh every time I see this game I’m confused that I’m interested