Max Payne / Alan Wake / Quantum Break / Control

I’m replaying the first one on PS4 since it was on sale last week and wanted to play it on my couch. This is new for me as I only ever played the PC version before.

• I feel like they tend to throw more painkillers at you

• I tend to play in a more risky style despite the lack of quick saves.

• The platforming sections are even worse on a game pad, I would inadvertently fall off of pipes/the roof in several sections of the first act due to wonkiness of Max’s movement while using the ps4 analog stick.

Overall, I still love the hell out of this game and am happy to be replaying it.

1 Like

Am Saam Laake

Doesn’t Sam Lake have super dorky taste in metal? I vaguely remember something about that.

1 Like

the last 4 seconds of that vid are satanic

Max Payne 3 Multiplayer Meetup will be December 30th 8 PM CST, see you there!

https://patch-me-up.myshopify.com/collections/gopro-mounts/products/sidekick-direct-to-rail-mount-for-gopro-hero4-session

yes

who is this ed smith person who clearly knows their shit

3 Likes

3 Likes

So not that I don’t want to hear random people talk about Dog Days, but what is this Bullet Points thing we got here

it’s the guy who wrote that max payne 3 article and some other guys. one of whom has some zine whose first issue has 35mm photos of dog days screenshots. somebody pay five dollars for it and share those screens with the rest of us.

https://jump-over-the-age.itch.io/heterotopias-001

I don’t know that heterotopia is the most appealing name for something in 2017 though

On behalf of lame straights everywhere I’m reclaiming the hetero- prefix for its initial broad meaning.

So how do I get on this podcast

1 Like

5 Likes

Dang

Man I forgot how much ass this game kicks

btw I just stumbled upon this yourtub channel today and it is just a guy who is really, really good at shooters with simple and punchy editing and NO COMMENTARY. It’s great.

2 Likes

gonna slide into this thread to reveal that I co-authored and illustrated an awful max payne fan fic for school when I was ten

21 Likes