Let's just talk about Star Wars forever (Part 1)

I wasn’t really a fan of Starkiller base either, tbh

1 Like

Not quite! Boba actually had different armor early on in his career and only later acquired the green Mandalorian armor. It’s apparently not his father’s with a paint job. But yeah, I don’t know if there’s a worthwhile story in there. Jango was adopted by a Mandalorian I believe

Starfucker Base

4 Likes

Would this make the First Order actually be Starfuckers, Inc?

6 Likes

Important news today:

4 Likes

torrid affair with multiple fish nuns threatened to tear his island retreat apart imo

5 Likes

sorry mark but luke is ace this is canon

2 Likes

Vader torching dudes at the end of Rogue One kicked ass

The real problem with Rogue One is the problem with all movies, which is not enough Donnie Yen

9 Likes

Rogue One is my favorite SW movie and the Vader scene was the best part, just like it was the best part of Episode III. That movie monster just can’t help but steal the show

1 Like

fun to imagine an alternate universe where instead of getting sequels that explored the space opera aspects and luke’s heroes journey Star Wars just became a franchise that was like a slasher movie in space where Vader just shows up and murders people on different planets

6 Likes

I hope we’ll have youngsters growing up that revere Rogue like I did Terminator 2. It’s a beautiful, tragic action movie with depth.

I’d be up for that

1 Like
3 Likes

If I Produced More Content

Not one for graphic tees typically but I must have

6 Likes

That seems terribly unpleasant and wildly sexist! What the fuck!

They replaced Chuck Wendig for this.

1 Like

Darth is cancelled

6 Likes

Wanting to understand more about what’s going on I found this Twitter thread.

Don’t let men make things anymore, please!

4 Likes