Let's just talk about Star Wars forever (Part 1)

Ahem…

I’m in this squad for life

1 Like
2 Likes

That animeish show about neo Rogue Squadron is my bet for best EU project in the oven.

Holy Shit thx @Father.Torque

https://twitter.com/starwarstuff/status/1013725736161763328?s=21

2 Likes
1 Like

whoa! i mean they literally did have all those half finished episodes sitting around. but that’s really neat

I’m confused. Wasn’t there a movie already called Clone Wars?

1 Like

Oh wait, this is just more episodes for the series, right? Right.

I might not even need to watch the ships only cut!

1 Like

Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun! After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic. The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni ( Star Wars: The Clone Wars , Star Wars Rebels ) directing the first episode. Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow ( Jessica Jones ), Rick Famuyiwa ( Dope ), Bryce Dallas Howard ( Solemates ), and Taika Waititi ( Thor: Ragnarok ). It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer.

We call this show “why didn’t we just make a Boba Fett show”

I hope Favreau is doing all of his directing in-character as the weird little CGI muppet he played in Solo

1 Like

The lead of the upcoming Star Wars series The Mandalorian will be joined in the outlaw wilds of the galaxy by Giancarlo Esposito of Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul fame; Apollo Creed himself, Carl Weathers; and ominous German filmmaker Werner Herzog, who will also play a role.

The official cast rundown announced Wednesday by Lucasfilm also included Omid Abtahi of American Gods, Emily Swallow of Supernatural, and previously leaked costars Nick Nolte and Gina Carano.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Word on the street is they’ll go to Chicago just to announce that it’s canceled. But I’m more hopeful than that! Let’s hope it doesn’t suck

lmao what

it’s not quite so on the nose as to be ridiculous but ‘fallen order’ is a sort of hilarious title for a star wars game re: the recent history of star wars games

That’s a joke because of how EA has been handling the license, just in case that wasn’t clear :wink: