Let's just talk about Star Wars forever (Part 1)

I wish I wasn’t this person but I’ll never stop being this person

1 Like

i know i don’t really need to be doing this in here (or at all) but the longer this bullshit goes on with stupid internet men losing their shit over TLJ the more i just feel compelled to do something about it

so
god damnit i am a stupid idiot for star wars, a grown ass adult who still spends hours thinking about these movies and revisiting them and reconsidering weird little moments in all of the movies and i’ll probably watch the entire saga every year as long as disney keeps earning money putting out new ones

and the last jedi is a good movie and rose tico is a great character and kelly marie tran is great at pretending to be her, and all of these people who are losing their shit because they think otherwise have no fuckin clue what they’re talking about

its ridiculous

ok im done sorry

2 Likes

Honestly at this point what’s even weirder are the people who are like “TLJ was the worst Star Wars movie but it’s not for all the horrible Nazi/MRA reasons those sickos have”

2 Likes

Rose is the best new character

2 Likes

she was the soul of the rebellion in the movie and turns finn from self interested survival into not just a rebel who enjoys getting back at the imperials but keeps focus on the important thing, which is protecting the people and things they care about, so it’s no wonder her character is totally inscrutable and seen as serving no purpose to sociopaths for whom terrorizing women comes so naturally.

5 Likes

Best character is tractorbeam Leia

3 Likes

Or the milking beast

1 Like

The more I sit around thinking about it, the more I love the idea that 7 is Han’s movie, 8 is Luke’s movie and 9 is Leia’s movie, except now that can’t be possible because of shitty mortality.

2 Likes

I like that idea but it’s too bad Han’s movie was super boring

It was but Han & Kylo were great.

Threeepios time to shine.

1 Like

They’ve all been R2’s movies imho

2 Likes

Why did you turn me on without skin oh the agony

3 Likes

ewok jedi

7 Likes
1 Like

Whoa whoa whoa whoooooooa whooooa whoa whoa

I now read that this is not true and they are not on hold. Sorry, no source because I’m not that good at remembering things

That’s some Dragon Ball Z shit right there

If anything they should be cramming out as many as they can because nobody is gonna give a fuck about Star Wars after Ep 9. Nobody!!