Let's just talk about Star Wars forever (Part 1)

Solo really should have been a season of syndicated television made in 1997 instead of the 2018 assembly line mess it appears to be.

5 Likes

says someone who is clearly less invested than I am in shipping earn and fleabag

1 Like

2 Likes

that dog is killing me

WHY AREN’T WE POSTING ABOUT THERM SCISSORPUNCH

2 Likes

Has anyone yet likened that one rebel lady to east Germany’s Margot Honecker?

2 Likes

As a fan of Star Wars at it’s worst, Therm Scissorpunch is a top tier character.

1 Like

I dunno how much anybody here cared for Rebels and Clone Wars, but I liked both of them a lot.

I also really want more media set between Original and Sequel trilogies.

So I’m hyped up about this new show is aparently beinging all that together.

Not sure about anime inspired art direction, though.

1 Like

I’m excited for faux-anime (I’m thinking Avatar?) instead of the angular CG they’ve been working with.

4 Likes
1 Like

Love the new avatar

I feel like I’ll enjoy this movie if I pretend it’s not Star Wars like I never wanted an origin story for Han Solo, who even really cares.

1 Like
4 Likes

Who is in the suit for young Chewy?

A Finnish actor named Joonas Suotamo, who has shared the role w Mayhew since TFA. It looks like this is the first one that Peter Mayhew is not doing. I heard in an interview with Alden Ehrenreich that Suotamo also does the Chewbacca voice, which is pretty cool. Although obviously they do enhance it afterward.

1 Like

Solo is going to be so dope, you guyse

My body is ready for Star Wars action adventuring

actual non ironic spoiler for solo

han + chewie shower scene

1 Like

Gonna be spending the weekend with the only Han Solo standalone adventure I need

6 Likes

so Walter Chaw (a film critic I really like n respect) has declared this to be an irredemable trainwreck, and otherwise the buzz is generally positive

probably the first post-TFA Star War I’m mostly curious about watching because it could be legitimately terrible, what an exciting time to be alive… feels like 2002 all over again

Walter “Three and One Half Stars For Chronicles of Riddick” Chaw has been getting off on his own iconoclasm since he was mangiotto on epinions and u kno it

3 Likes