Let's just talk about Star Wars forever (Part 1)

The next movie had better have Chewbacca tearing up some dark forces. His 3 best friends are dead.

yeah, he got such a good sendoff though. they did a really nice job with that character in the end. I don’t consider myself particularly invested in star wars and I can’t think of anything I’d have liked better.

1 Like

would of been better if his projection bled gold

4 Likes

I highly recommend The Director and the Jedi documentary on the bonus features of the blu-ray. It makes the movie, which I loved, even better. It’s also the best documentary on the making of a massive blockbuster that exists, probably.

Seeing the sheer scale and ambition of the production, plus the incredible animatronics and puppet work that went into the Canto Bight sequence, makes me a little sad that pretty much everyone says that it should have been cut. It’s actually a marvel of production design, like the Mos Eisley scene radically expanded.

2 Likes

anyone who says it should’ve been cut lacks an appreciation of when plans don’t work out

2 Likes
6 Likes

I had to close that thread because it was embarrassing laughing my ass off by myself in the locker room :frowning:

IMG_20180321_081813

benren may have left us, but his spirit lives on

16 Likes

right? it’s almost as though “failure” is an emergent theme in TLJ, recurring in an array of different scenarios!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/jesusmuratt/status/976262059217293314

I have fallen down a hole, reading youtube comments and twitter threads of people complaining about TLJ and “Ruin Johnson”. My eyeballs are bleeding and my brain hurts.

Help.

1 Like

this is an amazing name for like, a bit character in a cop movie

1 Like

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

DZ4J5CGVQAAbce7

14 Likes

what if therm was around when kit fisto was alive?

what if

brb fanficing

4 Likes

I am extremely down with denny’s tiein menus they are usually delicious.

the hobbit burger thing was fucking amazing and hit at a time in my life that most nights were spent at shitty dive bars, and most mornings were spent looking for cheap hangover food.

3 Likes

how the hell you going to have a star wars theme menu and not have blue milk?

The Desolation of My Ass

2 Likes

ok I’ve run into a problem and it’s that jedi are not supposed to kiss or hug??? how do I follow my heart but also not go against #canon???

1 Like

oh wow I finally understand how darth anakin skykiller felt D: