Let's just talk about Star Wars forever (Part 1)

in star wars jumping to light speed takes time to warm up (but i guess she didn’t have to make calculations lol) so i feel like she started doing it as soon as that happened but because it was only her on the ship it took a while

1 Like

yeah hey I decided to celebrate by reading crimson empire today
if not for the expanded eu, most people wouldn’t know there’s specific armors made for deflecting lightsabers and then there is that shit popping up in a damn ass main stream star wars movie

porgs are great, don’t @ me

they also looked super delicious when cooked

porgs made more sense existing in this universe than like the weird ice spiky pokémon Glaceon things
again, don’t @ me

2 Likes

IT’S SALT DAMMIT

3 Likes

that means if chewie cooked one it’d already be seasoned right

1 Like

lol that’s right, there’s even a whole dumb moment of that guy putting it in his mouth and loudly exclaiming that

just gonna leave this one unspoil blured because lack of context is fun

7 Likes

boba fett is well enough proof of how important an expanded universe can be and that marvel (now that they own the star wars license) hasn’t done anything with her is a huge bummer

2 Likes

SPACE

HORSE

FUCK

SPACE

CAR

1 Like

I

LOVE

PORGS

1 Like

Also I read all the Samurai Movie Influence comments everywhere but I was not prepared for that fight to have coreography and especially camerawork right out of a 60’s chanbara movie. Just straight up Okamoto chaos on a star destroyer. Lightsabers getting bound up by laser kamas. JESUS CHRIST.

7 Likes

Some of the weapons did feel like a convo I got into a long time ago about “why are they only light sabers, and not other shit made of light?” And while the sabers are still the solo thing, it leads to some fun armament in this one.

NOTE: The scene in question is probably only a JESUS CHRIST if you share my very particular fetishes.

Regardless probably technically the best and most varied scene of melee mankill in the franchise.

nah shrug I felt it resonate deeply in my core

Deep in the core of ur
 SABER WHICH IS MADE OF MAGIC SPACE CRYSTALS???

4 Likes

This image is the single best thing about the star wars EU

what is that FROM

Afaik it’s not from anything, it just is its own thing. It’s good

it took me 15 minutes to see that across all of their marvel books, the fucking company put maybe 1 good artist on a single story