Let's just talk about Star Wars forever (Part 1)

which one is which?

Top is Rogue One, bottom is deepfakes replacing CG Carrie with samples from photographs of real Carrie.

1 Like

I mean, teasers are teasers. But, Iā€™m pretty ok with that, at face value.

His Harrison voice seems pretty good.

gambino looks fly

yeah, but that was inevitable

not with opie herding these costume cats!

if any costume designer made glover look awkward or unattractive theyā€™d deserve an oscar on principle

Wait I thought Gloverā€™s whole thing is that heā€™s a bit lame

it was until atlanta

1 Like

until atlanta and also realizing heā€™d be better at doing a sort of p-funk/r&b thing than raps about how lame he is

1 Like

Earn was pretty lame in places!

1 Like
1 Like

OK, that was definitely a bit better than the 45 second thing from yesterday.

It still looks weirdly like they are playing the long game and preparing audiences to accept Karl Urban as the new middle aged Solo in some kind of side-quel

But I guess Harrison Fordā€™s whole thing is heā€™s a bit inimitable, at least for Hollywood types

also Let Lando Talk damnit

While objectively this guy has zero charisma I love Eyebrow for some reason and will watch him in anything

the only reason to be excited about this would be if clint howard was involved and he doesnā€™t seem to be. fuck opie.

not having clint howard as an imperial officer is some bullshit

3 Likes

Clint Howard was born to make a cameo as some dude in the inevitable Catina sequence.

2 Likes

I like the Cool Train. The production design looks pretty excellent across the board, but Iā€™m not at all on board with Han yet. I donā€™t envy anyone tasked with being Harrison Ford, but still, Iā€™m worried this may be a repeat of Valerian, in which my complete disdain for Valerian The Character nearly ruined the movie.