RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE SBCOOP: Let’s start a cooperative

Let’s do it. Please post if you are interested and what skills you have that could be useful.

2 Likes

I am an exquisite cheerleader

2 Likes

Awesome, you’re in!

good at videogames

1 Like

Also awesome, welcome!

Dearest Mr Vincent Toups, do you want to make a 7DRL with me?

1 Like

Sound casting and musicks, novice with intermediate spikes.

2 Likes

shitposting mostly but I guess I can make music and code

1 Like

Terrible at videogames

6 Likes

The cooperative I just joined wants to

1 Like

Also useful, come on in!

1 Like

I…uh…write technical documentation and record podcasts.

3 Likes

I’m decent at basketball

2 Likes

mediocre knifemaker

even more mediocrer general blacksmith

my cats love me

2 Likes

Seems like the blacksmith simulation genre is well filled but still, welcome aboard.

3 Likes

i’m hot and experienced with caring for diabetic cats

2 Likes

Ankle-deep polymath, I’ve spent my life voraciously devouring information about a vast array of different fields and disciplines. I know the basics of many things.

Core skills include involuntary spacing out at random intervals, feeling tired (as in sleepy, but also drained of energy) at all times, incapability of taking anything seriously, and I am a world-class expert at self-deprecation and sabotage.

Also apparently everyone who knows me is baffled by my ability to see connections between things, whether physical (good at assembling machines/contraptions/whatever from parts without instructions) or conceptual (natural predisposition towards Assembly languages, analysis of systems), although I don’t really feel like it’s all that special.

i used to be decent at basketball

2 Likes

My skills are I’m the best

5 Likes

Geeze, Joestar, sounds likes you should join this Cooperative AND that we should be friends.