(Mikey) Brick AF (LEGO posting alone)

!!!

I did it (I think)

now to watch it’s almost immediate death in the general burning fest wild ;___;

I was Posting Alone anyway

1 Like

but we were all enjoying your sole posts!
oh, this reminds me, the other night, me and my friend were talking about the lego we had as kids, and that led us to watching old lego ads on youtube. and that eventually led us to japanese lego ads, via the usual youtube rabbithole
not only do they have better-sounding voiceovers, but there’s a different cute little stop motion lego animation at the end f each one

4 Likes

@Loki I am glad to have you as a Lego bro-in-arms

1 Like
2 Likes

I caught an ad for those new 40K-esque sets the other day, and one of them includes a little Evil Dead style Necronomicon. Boss.

Imgur

4 Likes

Imgur

3 Likes

+1 for Aquanauts being the greatest Lego series. I was into that stuff so hard.

Imgur

1 Like

LEGO Pompeii
LEGO Acropolis  Eastern View

2 Likes

My god.

They’re both for museum exhibits. The bath house has two guys splashing each other. No caryatids, though.

Are the bath house guys lego nudes and if so do they have peens and if so how detailed are they?

This is my thread someone has to answer me those are the rules.

2 Likes

Motherfuckers have trousers on.

This is NONSENSE

3 Likes

A colleague was showing me photos he took of this and it has pop culture references/easter eggs hidden in it. There’s an Elton John minifig playing a concert on a piano and other stuff I can’t remember.

Huh, I guess Lego never did an ancient Greece themed set?

Edit: And I just randomly found apparently unofficial game character minifigs? What in the world.

Unofficial LEGO is big business.

There’s a LEGO STORE a few towns over that is not an OFFICIAL LEGO BRAND STORE but it is part of a chain of stores that only sell LEGOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to @loki, etc.

They make custom pieces and figs including minifigs with your (yes your) face on them and PDX CARPET pattern tiles.

years ago i saw a website that made tiny minifig-holdable versions of real-life guns, as well as other military accessories

Ah yes, Brickarms.