6 Likes

WOW.

6 Likes

after bob ross??

Built a folly with the new set

6 Likes

And then built this yesterday

9 Likes

my wee brother bought himself the yellow submarine lego and put it together with his daughter

Those aquatic sets have always been my favorite

this is on his desk at work (natural history museum)

3 Likes

1 Like

the smallest

I’ve developed a real love of micro-scale* Lego stuff because it tends to use ostensibly “single use” pieces in really creative ways and it also circumvents the need many people feel to cultivate a huge, expensive collection. If I ever start trying to create things in earnest it’ll probably be this size.

*This is opposed to what Lego fans refer to as Mini-fig scale, where vehicles/buildings etc. are built to scale with Lego mini figures.

2 Likes

as a kid, i liked it because it meant you could have a lot more vehicles/spaceships/buildings in a battle

which is kind of the same resaon, really

I had a little tiny plastic airplane I got from one of those quarter machines at the grocery store. It was like an inch long, if that. I used to build little city-scapes to scale with my Legos to fly it around in. It was mostly just single cube Lego stacked into little towers but in my mind they were skyscrapers.

So, yeah. Micro-scale is good times. I like all the micro-scale stuff that’s been posted and I hope someday someone does a really huge micro-scale set, like a whole city on one regular sized Lego sheet.

Sheer heart attack

4 Likes

Tite af

And finally, something that lives up to the thread title

1 Like

Has this been linked before?

http://www.miniland.nl/kunst/

2 Likes