kojima twitter greatest hits

Or maybe he thinks Santa is God. I mean he is galaxy brained enough that if Kojima said it I would believe it. What are God and Santa if not memes so powerful they can shape our behavior, and thus reality itself. Is this not the closest thing to a God that actually exists?

10 Likes
22 Likes

heā€™s just like us

10 Likes

likeā€¦ sick! Im erased from the world and then unerase yourself by tweeting about it.

this a RT but I still think it counts

5 Likes

also apparently that tweet was in response to his IG being taken down for no apparent reason so he really is just like us

4 Likes

Wow, James Cameron is a really good pair with Kojima. Nuts, incredibly technically competent, never wise to bet against, and about as subtle as a bag of hammers

11 Likes

Overambitious dictatorial manchild auteur

3 Likes

i donā€™t feel strongly about cameron and there are many, many things i hate about most kojima games but if you have those resources and arenā€™t ā€œoverambitiousā€ with them then you might as well just quit imo

9 Likes

Yeah that was meant to be ambivalent

7 Likes

isnā€™t this just what auteur means tho

2 Likes

i guarantee i could be a fairly unambitious auteur

8 Likes

Good morning!

8 Likes

important follow-up

12 Likes

and

19 Likes

GOD I COULD HAVE GONE TO THAT

6 Likes

Wait thinking about it more it was like 80 bucks! And I was going to Goodman every week which was 40 bucks. Japan shows are so expensive. Donā€™t know how anyone makes it a lifestyle.

4 Likes

itā€™s okay rudie. I forgive you. you couldnā€™t have known kojima was going to be thereā€¦ most people would have done the same in your position. you canā€™t keep blaming yourself forever :heart:

12 Likes

Iā€™ve also SEEN Hideo Kojima on the train and eaten at the same counter as Sakaguchi so you know. I did okay.

8 Likes

The bit continues. Took me a while to remember who precisely Kojima worships

11 Likes