Kof 15, yo!

1 Like

Loving the clothes and muscles details. Give them some more years and the 3D models might surpass the charm of the 2D sprites! I don’t think they’re there yet but for the first time I believe that it’s possible.

1 Like

I had little experience with KOF until a few years ago when I got into Neo Geo MVS collecting.

So far I have 97, 98, 00 and 03. I have tried all the entries before on Dreamcast, PS3, etc but now I want to go into each one blind after becoming more familiar with the other entries and ideally collecting them, instead of jumping into each one in an emulator.

From what I heard 14 was fun once you get past the graphics but I think it proves what a spectacle fighting games are. To me they rely a lot on aesthetics and things like the readability and impactful animations can have big effects on gameplay. So maybe 15 will be a great entry.

3 Likes

you got a copy of underrated shmup masterpiece ghost pilots yet? :kiss: :ok_hand:

sorry i’m just joshing. mvs collecting, huh, that’s pretty wild

the game looks cool. i never got to play 14 yet but 13 is still one of my all-time favorite fighters

I wish the MVS had any great shmups

1 Like

Shun’ei having uncontrollable evil power feels a bit too redundant with the Orochi Riot of the Blood. I’m not sure how they can make it feel unique when there are already a few characters who experience the Riot of the Blood and the 97 New Face Team already have the “channeling a god’s powers/transforming into a god” thing down. I know they already hinted at Shun’ei’s powers “feeling” similar to the boss of XIV, but I hope they can figure out some way to give him an original story instead of rehashing plot beats.

I hope Antonov joins the recurring cast. He’s a nice dude.

1 Like

It was only the 94 mega shock back then.

1 Like

From @GhostpilotZ

8 Likes