is Grimes the most Insert Credit/Select button musician?

one of the most reliable things about vidcons is how they make everything seem so immediately tasteless

like hearing about an album called dark souls is basically the equivalent of reading new york magazine try to articulate the importance of the fourth entry in the god of war franchise, there’s no way for it to not come across as juvenile nonsense

7 Likes

The true Dorq Souls etc

Juvenile nonsense is the best.

3 Likes

Yeah, an album called dark souls is awesome although I do think you should dress it up. The Godzilla themed band Oxgen Destroyer names their albums stuff like ‘Bestial Manifestations of Malevolence and Death’

4 Likes

Barq Souls has Bite.

6 Likes

speaking of video games making things tasteless

i can’t tell any of my coworkers or students that the reason i will not touch beat saber is because the music it was presented with absolutely fucking sucks

1 Like

Dirk Sales

http://www.kultofathena.com/scottish.asp

1 Like

1 Like

This is really fucking me up because if we lived in a just universe where Elon Musk was instead of a real person the name of a character in a bad sf novel and you told me Grimes was changing her first name to “c” after the speed of light I would be like, that rules, but now, instead,

7934_1

4 Likes

it’s ok, really. I can no longer feel pain, anyway

5 Likes

i think claire is a really pretty name. if i had her name, i’d probably change my last name before my first. claire celsius or some shit. definitely not “musk”, though, that’s not any better.

8 Likes

claire musk sounds like a fucked up weezer b-side

3 Likes

c. musk.

I’m ok with no longer sharing my name with her

2 Likes

:waynestare:

1 Like

i hope they’re both just having a laugh at all of us, because the alternatives seem really unfortunate. but i don’t know anything about grimes, or elon musk.

c Grimes.
c Grimes run.
Run Grimes run!

People could just call her “C” and that would be legit enough. But I mean, Prince was a symbol so whaddoo I know…