is Grimes the most Insert Credit/Select button musician?

as someone wrote, it makes perfect sense, because

elon musk is like “does the narwhal bacon?”

and grimes is like

this music video is my fanfic about al pacinos character from the godfather 2 as a space vampire

5 Likes

I’m delighted

1 Like

guys

what happens if they become serious and then they break up, as is the statistical likelyhood

does anyone in the world want a breakup album about elon musk

is this a world we’re ready to live in

will dawn ever break again, faced with such a crisis

11 Likes

Well now I do

9 Likes

On the bright side, next time Musk gets asked about video games, maybe he won’t have to pretend to be into Overwatch, and will have something insightful to say about Bloodborne.

4 Likes

the duality of man

Do you know why Elon Musk likes Overwatch?

Because as an online multiplayer only game, there’s no AI

4 Likes

Uhhhh, there are the Omnic that are literally sentient robots. And the battlegrounds was originally humanity against them soooooooooooo…

I guess he’ll still like Overwatch then!

1 Like

i haven’t been much into grimes’ stuff for a while now but holy shit

top 10 anime deaths etc

might pretend neither of them exists until elon buys the public library and puts trapdoors under every seat that drop you into an underground game show facility that harvests space fuel and ted talk backstage snacks from your body if you can’t outsmart the cyborg dragon™

grimes’ next album to be the first ever recorded and produced entirely on mars after 30% of earth’s atmosphere is transferred there with a giant space funnel

imagining them as dumb villains is way funnier than just accepting grimes as clueless rich people

9 Likes

what are good portmanteau names for this

grelon
grimusk
muskimes

grimusk is a pure poison type obviously

6 Likes

How bout

Oblivion

2 Likes

I loled

My current hair color was inspired by Grimes and it’s pretty great

Old n grimy

1 Like

There’s a couple I know, one nearly idol talks him, the other unknowingly wants to be her.

Hmmmm

Also, Bloodborne…Mars…

Martian Gothic didn’t get much talk, but being a '00 Resident Evil clone I need to know it.

true commitment to living in the worst discarded paragraph on the bottom of william gibson’s waste paper basket circa 81

8 Likes

having heard the breakup album about matthew barney, i sorta do want this

2 Likes

is he a total shitlord nerd though, I don’t know anything about him outside of bjork

Do we have a bracket for the new most SB musician yet?

oomori seiko?

1 Like