is Grimes the most Insert Credit/Select button musician?

who’s mailing them the official sb piss jug

2 Likes
12 Likes

Come home liz ;_;

7 Likes

I was just going to say, “uhh, good for them, I guess”, but then I saw:

Elon was researching the idea of joking about Rococo Basilisk[…]

Eat shit. Get bent immediately.

5 Likes

oh she’s wearing a giant tesla choker. you can’t make this shit up!

3 Likes

i’m researching the idea of making a joke about tesla chokers if anybody is charmed by that and wants to go out or something. unfortunately i don’t own a mutli-billion dollar company, but I eat a lot of Red Vines so I smell kind of nice. if you like the smell of red vines.

11 Likes

:frowning:

tag yourself, i’m distant and disapointed John Boyega

10 Likes

Is there a litany of outspoken daftness/tonedeafness for this entertainer like there is for Kanye

oh god they look like villians in some lame second tier hollywood CGI thing

I mean it’s grimes so if she wanted to look like that on her own it’s you know kind of within the orbit of things that might occur, but with that thing attached to her side for all we know she’s been replaced with a robot programmed to destroy culture

look at him

i mean I’m an ugly disheveled idiot but at least I don’t look like I’m about to fire a laser at the moon from my secret antarctic bioshock city state

5 Likes

Or, you know, she always was just like Elon and all of this was predetermined long ago

let me despair in peace :frowning:

The one unfake gamer girl after all

2 Likes

So Elon Musk is a fan of Iain M Banks and Grimes, inexplicably. If he wanted to be of any worth at all to society then he could at least donate 50% of his fortunes to fund a massive high-budget series of Culture movie adaptations and the other 50% to fund like 300 Grimes albums. Jeez.

1 Like

I’m getting real cranky tonight about the number of people I’m exposed to via social media who are genuinely distraught over this or who feel compelled to have a take on the met gala

need to do another culling of my twitter feed to keep from getting too cynical about this I think

3 Likes

not sure why this of all things is breaking me but the next person I encounter who seems genuinely shocked or confused that public opinion is failing to turn against Elon Musk is probably going to get an undeserved earful from me

Lol her choker is a Tesla logo.

Someone likes someone, news at eleven?

idk, maybe i am too out of touch with twittersphere, but neither of both being together or apart does have any lasting influence, does it. so… idk, that’ll go by and nobody will remember it anyway?

Maybe i’m really gettin’ old, yeah, i know

1 Like

she looks kind of nervous

i don’t really get why people are upset, but i’m not into grimes’ music and i can’t remember why people find elon musk objectionable, so um …

Guy is another tech billionaire with usual collection of dodgy labour practices, insularity and megalomania

If some portion of your brand presentation to date has included social justice activism, it might be a touch iffy to start being the above’s dinner date, is what I’m getting from the internet

4 Likes

ah yeah i remember that report on workplace safety now

maybe grimes will be good for him??