Illustrations of game

Japanese and US arcade flyers for X-Men (1992)

1 Like

Arcade flyers for Tatakae! Big Fighter (Nichibutsu, 1989) and Dino Rex (Taito, 1992)

4 Likes

Arcade flyers for Super Pac-Man (1982) and Pac & Pal (1983)

4 Likes

Arcade flyer for Baby Pac-Man (Bally Midway, 1982)

1 Like

Japanese arcade flyer for Time Gal (Taito, 1985)

4 Likes

Arcade flyer for Qix (Taito America, 1981)

12 Likes

Wait its pronounced Kix?!?!

1 Like

Were you saying Quix

1 Like

KWIX!!

3 Likes

Mario Hoops 3 on 3

(expanded cover art)

6 Likes

i remember being magnetically drawn to a Puzzle Bobble arcade cabinet as a kid; my reaction to this post makes me think it must have been 3.

can’t get enough of this Super Milk Chan-esque aesthetic

4 Likes

Sega game cards

more here: Reassembler - Emulation & Decompilation: Sega Game Cards

09_super_league_front10_heavyweight_champ_front18_supermonaco_gp_front19_gloc_front20_gloc_front24th_am_show_hotrod87_aou_show02_fantasy_zone04_alex_kidd06_dunk_shot07_sho11_thunderblade13_galaxy_force

12 Likes

Baseball Stars 2 arcade flyer
illustration by Shinkiro

5 Likes

Illustrations for Sol Divide by Katsuya Terada

10 Likes

Itazura Tenshi (“Mischievous Angel”), Nichibutsu, 1984

3 Likes

4 Likes

I just picked up this book

and it’s pretty amazing. It’s got Tim Lapetino of Art of Atari as a co-author so there’s a WHOLE LOT of emphasis on the atari connection, which is great if you love Hiro Kimura’s artwork. Book is huge, full of official art, concept art, international materials showing how Pac-Man was presented in different places, lots of pac-merch images and a healthy bit of fanart too to fill up 368 pages. It’s amazing in that it is so much but it still feels like so much had to be cut that you still want to see. I’ll be taking pics on my phone and putting them in this thread as I go, so expect a lot soonish

8 Likes

6 Likes

(quiz and dragons)

9 Likes

14 Likes