How to Train your Train

they don’t make them like this anymore :servbotsalute:

2 Likes
3 Likes

I found a good train person on Twitter.

This looks like a toy. I love it.

5 Likes

Electric Green has never been an iBook color, it was Key Lime, and it was not that color. I can’t take anything this person says seriously ever again.

4 Likes

Smdh, he should stick to trains.

you’d think train enthusiasts would be better at staying in their lanes

6 Likes

sometimes… it happens
that train nerds derail when they talk about stuff like Macs.

That’s why we have train protection systems, they don’t cater to the ITX-audience though
(but we all love the KTX, aren’t we?

… there’s a documentary about a zombie-apocalypse outbreak on a KTX called “Train to Busan”, highly recommended material for everyone here)

4 Likes

katze vs gartenbahn

6 Likes

one of the few cases, where the third installment is better:

vs

tells you where the Gartenbahn nerds are. That is a deep, deep rabbit hole…

8 Likes

“Impressive cabin view of this train entering a station in Madrid, the track is in there somewhere…”

4 Likes

:pleading_face:

8 Likes

Evangelion Shinkansen!

:star_struck:

it looks like something that belongs up ones butt

4 Likes

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/locomotive/images/2/29/E5_Series_U4_Nasushiobara.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/2000?cb=20180116001645

uh, google E5 shinkansen… and you’ll start thinking differently about the handsome N500

i mean when i went to japants and saw the shinkansen for the first time i thought ‘that looks like something that belongs up my ass’ so its not just the eva one
even though the eva one is very dildo-y because it looks like its got a condom on

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

kinda wondering now whether that is an actual step in their design studies (does it fit!) and what do they do when it doesn’t. . …

… i just hope they didn’t test this one the wrong way then.
(i think you/we invented a new blumhouse horror-genre, they surely are already on it, first take and… ACTION)

:no_good_man:

2 Likes

Guess what has a model kit

6 Likes

GUESS WHATS GOING IN MY PUSSY whoa, cool robot!

2 Likes

i was very happy to find out my home town’s train line is somewhat renowned and has £25 DLC on the psn store:

i think it’s maybe just famous for having the 2 least popular stations in the country, plus being a big part of the old steel industry.

4 Likes

having a good time imaginining this trailer being screened for an arena full of railfans, and the applause and wild hooting and hollering growing louder and louder with each new feature

CLASSIC BRITISH TRACTION…

(Thunderous applause)

KEY INDUSTRIAL LOCATIONS…

(everybody gasps, holds in their breath)

INCLUDING…

THORNABY DEPOT!!!

(Ecstatic, cathartic wailing)

REDCORE… ORE… TERMINAL!!!

(Shocked gasps, sobbing and crying)

And…

LACKENBY STEELWORKS

(Hundreds faint, medics rush the aisles )

6 Likes