Hinge Problems

New Episode gotta way for the blog to auto-update so I can fix the bad code because we will not pay more money for plugins!

Enjoy this Spooky Halloween in July episode and whatever I did at the intro and outro. Second Podcast in a row I’ve left the break in for flavor.

3 Likes

A week old episode. You can just chop off that mold.

I should just turn off the libsyn-auto blogs because they use i-frames that wordpress does not support in the free version and the first tier is hilariously expensive. One day we will have a website that is not in eye-seering white.

1 Like

1 Like

Whoops we missed a month technically. Come to us for HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY, AND UNBIASED REVIEWS.

The cashless promotion is technically only running until July at which point all credit card and e-money transactions revert to the regular tax rate, it’s an incentive program to get businesses accepting payment methods other than cash before the olympics roll around

Seems like that is more than enough time to kill a lot of cash businesses, though.

Oh yeah that’s not gonna change I’m just being pedantic

Also booji if I ever meet you I’m just gonna say “oh yeah I liked that time you talked about totally awesome video games”

2 Likes

I will be very happy to hear that.

5 Likes

Still got 30 minutes to go in this episode and I’ve already cried once.

3 Likes

No Spoilers Death Stranding talk. Mostly things we thought about while we played Death Stranding.

I sometimes say this is my favorite episode. This is one of those times.

begining song is royalty free music that youtubers love to use with their “company” logo.

New Episode. The previous one we discuss Shenmue 2!!! This time Shenmue 3!!! we were both the opposite ends of tired.

1 Like

i clicked it and it said no episodes found?

Link fixedn

1 Like

20 sweet

Posted this up yesterday, but wanted to share, if only so more people could appreciate @HOBO’s awesome art:

hinge problems

8 Likes

With special guest @doolittle.

6 Likes

from a position of total investment i can i say this a stimulating and cool episode
i don’t think destiny is going to be dissected so well anywhere else!

1 Like

NEW!

1 Like