⚰ Halloween Club VIII 🎃 Halloween Club's Dead on 10/31/18 @ 5/8PM (PST/EST) 👻

BIOZ_01

This weekends’ movie (10/20/18 / Saturday / 6/9PM) will be BIO ZOMBIE. Two slackers who sell pirate VCDs at the local mall hit a man, then force him to drink a soda that was laced with a chemical weapon that turns people into zombies… BIO ZOMBIES! OH SHIT! Includes incredible names such as Woody Impossible, Crazy Bee, Jelly, and Rolls. This movie also features a Game Boy Camera, and some really god-awful sfx.

Oh yeah, and this is DUBBED. It is something to behold.

The second movie? It’s a wildcard! You all know how these things turn out at this point! My connection is terrible since I’ve moved, so uploading (and even streaming anything from) to google is difficult.

Also, next week’s Halloween Club is the last one of the season (31st is a Wednesday, which I think is Violence Club, right?), and it will be a free-for-all that will last the entirety of Saturday. If you have something you’ve been wanting to show, then all you need to do is provide the link and it should get shown. BYOL! I don’t expect too many links so fallbacks will hopefully be stuff like favorites from last season such as Phantasm, Phenomena, and Evilspeak.

2 Likes