GUN GAL 2021: NO MAN'S GUY

anyone playing metro???

I’ll get to it eventually, I think, but I’m on sort of a no-games-buying lockdown until I clear some backlog

Not yet but god do I love post-apoc not-America

Set the next Fallout in China you cowards

1 Like

Todd Howard’s Maoist Mambo

1 Like

https://www.twitch.tv/rapha

rapha streaming quake champions. someone tell me about this game? is quake alive in 2019?

speaking of FPS legends from days gone by, fata1ity apparently into apex legends nowadays
https://www.twitch.tv/fatal1ty

1 Like

rapha was streaming qc a ton over the summer, there was a brief spark of interest around the time it went f2p but they had a string of bad patches and the already tiny playerbase fell off big time

it’s a shame, they got the movement down - the ‘medium’ weight class champions handled exactly like q3 but there was a bunch of weird shit going on (a quad rail isn’t a guaraneed kill in a few circumstances) and the netcode was bad

1 Like

both rapha and fata1ity were streaming QC back went it went public last year and it looked good and it was pretty great seeing rapha move away from OW (seriously how the hell do you make a Quake god play support)

I do know that QC event streams pop up, they still get a decent amount of people watching but I think a lot of that is just momentum from the Quake community and not any kind of endorsement to its quality

it does have a really good remake of ztndm3 at least

Who?

hqdefault

get a load of this guy

doesn’t buy ASRock motherboards

oh god don’t take this seriously

2 Likes

He looks punchable.

The justification I had heard at the time was that he wasn’t on support because he was most valuable as a support player, but rather that he was most valuable as a shot caller and the support position had the best visibility of what was going on leading to better shot calling

this is true but I ever only saw him on Lucio, who’s playstyle is far closer to the frontline than any other support at the time and can also frag out real good but man, I wanted to see him frag out on a damage hero

So Ubisoft is apparently changing how friendly fire works in Siege so that after the first team kill, all following friendly fire shots do negative damage.

Not sure if that’s gonna be something that gets abused down the line (maybe you kill a downed teammate then pump bullets into a defensive operator to heal them?), but if it means I get matched into fewer matches where some jackass guns down the whole team as soon as the round starts, that’d be a plus.

if true this is some amazing Game Idea Thread nonsense

eat the weak

3 Likes

oh it’s apparently “reverse” damage meaning any damage you do after the first kill gets reflected onto you instead of the teammate you’re shooting, eventually killing you

oh and a newcomer playlist for people under lvl 50 and just 3 bomb-only maps sounds great

3 Likes