Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

8 days deep and I’ve only claimed one game, as the prophecy has foretold

4 Likes

I’ve claimed them all like a corporate whore, excepts the ones I ALREADY HAD…
This has paid off a few times as I hear about games later that were given away for free.

i can’t attest to any of the other games here, but a certain Video-type game featuring a Ball can be bought for 1 dollar in this bundle:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-party-bundle

5 Likes

I love Botolo!

3 Likes

of these, I would pick out
-videoball (you’re on SB, respect the Tim Rogers and @meauxdal )
-Lethal Leauge. there’s a better version now, but… dang worth it here if you haven’t played this yet

• Heavy Burger, IDK ask @VastleCania
    -Divekick is just a great fun quick fighting game, well worth your dollar.
1 Like

I played Party Hard only at a PAX booth, but it was fun puzzling things out with people watching. I bet that experience wasn’t unique to PAX, could make a fun co-op singleplayer experience.

1 Like

I demoed Gunsport at PAX South and in the same booth as VIDEOBALL and CAPSULE FORCE. I thought Capsule Force was also real great and neat and have meant to try and 4 player it at ButtCons every year. But it is very mucH YOU NEED 4 PEOPLE RIGHT NOW.

2 Likes

I just remember thinking heavy burger looked weird as hell. Also what a great name.

Heavy Borger

1 Like

Heavy Burger is a pretty fun multiplayer game, pretty weak solo though. A pair of streamers I watched showed it off ages ago:

https://www.twitch.tv/retropals/video/330899003?filter=archives&sort=time

1 Like

The rumored free Epic game of the day for Xmas is Prey, so if you ever wanted a PC version of that game but didn’t want to spend actual money on it then find a second tomorrow to visit the epic store and click on a button or two.

5 Likes

Oooh, I’ve always wanted to play that one, keen to see what they do with the Doom 3 engine

3 Likes

Ohhh! Is it the OG Prey!?

it’s nuPrey, and obviously so since the clue had same style of helmet as on the game’s cover

I’m actually curious if it’s just Prey or if it comes with Mooncrash as well

Comes with Mooncrash.

3 Likes

I read that it comes with moon rash, be careful

7 Likes

Lunar eczema, rough

2 Likes

the series drastically dropped in quality after this one

7 Likes

To be expected from Working Designs, really

5 Likes

Lunar Walking Pneumonia

2 Likes

I don’t know where else to post about this but thanks to a couple of coupons and an end-of-year sale I just walked out of GameStop with a new copy of Shin Megami Tensei III HD Remaster (Jesus Christ, what a mouthful) for just under $6

14 Likes